MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:52:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 27, 2022 at 12.30am UK at Estadio Diego Armando Maradona
Argentinos Jrs
1 - 1
Arsenal
Reniero (3')
Torren (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Colman (52')
Perez (12'), Chimino (45+1'), Colman (78')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Argentinos Juniors and Arsenal Sarandi, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newell's OB 1-0 Argentinos Jrs
Tuesday, June 21 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Arsenal 1-1 Talleres
Saturday, June 18 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Argentinos Juniors 2-1 Arsenal Sarandi

While Arsenal Sarandi are still winless this season, Argentinos Juniors are yet to drop points at home in the Primera Division, and we think the hosts will maintain their 100% home record by edging out their opponents on Sunday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 62.71%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Arsenal Sarandi had a probability of 15.29%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.27%) and 2-1 (9.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.39%), while for an Arsenal Sarandi win it was 0-1 (5.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood.

Result
Argentinos JuniorsDrawArsenal Sarandi
62.71% (1.233 1.23) 22% (-0.305 -0.31) 15.29% (-0.927 -0.93)
Both teams to score 45.88% (-1.093 -1.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.14% (-0.382 -0.38)50.86% (0.383 0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.25% (-0.339 -0.34)72.74% (0.339 0.34)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.33% (0.27799999999999 0.28)15.66% (-0.278 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.3% (0.515 0.52)44.7% (-0.514 -0.51)
Arsenal Sarandi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.41% (-1.479 -1.48)45.59% (1.48 1.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.6% (-1.19 -1.19)81.4% (1.19 1.19)
Score Analysis
    Argentinos Juniors 62.7%
    Arsenal Sarandi 15.29%
    Draw 21.99%
Argentinos JuniorsDrawArsenal Sarandi
1-0 @ 13.23% (0.32 0.32)
2-0 @ 12.27% (0.42 0.42)
2-1 @ 9.64% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.58% (0.327 0.33)
3-1 @ 5.96% (0.017 0.02)
4-0 @ 3.51% (0.183 0.18)
4-1 @ 2.76% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.092 -0.09)
5-0 @ 1.3% (0.08 0.08)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.02% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 2%
Total : 62.7%
1-1 @ 10.39% (-0.17 -0.17)
0-0 @ 7.14% (0.109 0.11)
2-2 @ 3.79% (-0.186 -0.19)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 21.99%
0-1 @ 5.61% (-0.146 -0.15)
1-2 @ 4.08% (-0.241 -0.24)
0-2 @ 2.2% (-0.152 -0.15)
1-3 @ 1.07% (-0.111 -0.11)
2-3 @ 0.99% (-0.092 -0.09)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 15.29%

How you voted: Argentinos Jrs vs Arsenal

Argentinos Juniors
100%
Draw
0.0%
Arsenal Sarandi
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Jul 29, 2021 8.30pm
Arsenal
1-0
Argentinos Jrs
Sepulveda (74')
Mendez (45'), Suso (53'), Papa (72')

Villalba (45'), Gomez (53'), Mac Allister (56'), Torren (83')
Mar 27, 2021 9.30pm
Argentinos Jrs
3-2
Arsenal
Sandoval (47'), Avalos (77'), Gomez (87')
Sandoval (8'), Florentin (36'), Minissale (51'), Avalos (78')
Avalos (79'), Hauche (85')
Ruiz (38'), Candia (48')
Carabajal (45'), Navas (85')
Carabajal (89')
Dec 19, 2020 12.10am
Zone One
Arsenal
0-1
Argentinos Jrs

Albertengo (21'), Mendez (36')
Hauche (44')
Moyano (6'), Di Cesare (35'), A. Chavez (54'), Ibarra (85'), Roman Pucheta (88'), Vera (90+2')
Oct 5, 2019 5.15pm
Argentinos Jrs
2-1
Arsenal
Mac Allister (15'), Hauche (76')
Hauche (17')
Adrian Cerica (8')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!