MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:40:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 29
Apr 13, 2024 at 12pm UK
Holstein-Stadion

Holstein Kiel
4 - 0
Osnabruck

Skrzybski (9'), Sander (38'), Becker (76'), Bernhardsson (84')
Porath (5'), Sander (40')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Wiemann (37'), Tesche (60'), Okyere Wriedt (62'), Gnaase (90+3')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Holstein Kiel and VfL Osnabruck.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nuremberg 0-4 Holstein Kiel
Saturday, April 6 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Osnabruck 2-0 Greuther Furth
Sunday, April 7 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Holstein Kiel win with a probability of 59.96%. A win for VfL Osnabruck had a probability of 20.64% and a draw had a probability of 19.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Holstein Kiel win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.22%) and 2-0 (7.2%). The likeliest VfL Osnabruck win was 1-2 (5.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.12%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Holstein Kiel would win this match.

Result
Holstein KielDrawVfL Osnabruck
59.96% (0.206 0.21) 19.41% (-0.118 -0.12) 20.64% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Both teams to score 65.59% (0.309 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.94% (0.456 0.46)30.06% (-0.458 -0.46)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.74% (0.546 0.55)51.26% (-0.549 -0.55)
Holstein Kiel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.07% (0.185 0.19)9.93% (-0.1871 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.13% (0.429 0.43)32.87% (-0.431 -0.43)
VfL Osnabruck Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.82% (0.19199999999999 0.19)27.18% (-0.195 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.42% (0.252 0.25)62.59% (-0.254 -0.25)
Score Analysis
    Holstein Kiel 59.96%
    VfL Osnabruck 20.64%
    Draw 19.41%
Holstein KielDrawVfL Osnabruck
2-1 @ 9.38% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 7.22% (0.029 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.2% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
1-0 @ 6.23% (-0.111 -0.11)
3-0 @ 5.54% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-2 @ 4.7% (0.044 0.04)
4-1 @ 4.17% (0.05 0.05)
4-0 @ 3.2% (0.021 0.02)
4-2 @ 2.72% (0.048 0.05)
5-1 @ 1.93% (0.038 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.48% (0.022 0.02)
5-2 @ 1.25% (0.032 0.03)
4-3 @ 1.18% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 3.77%
Total : 59.96%
1-1 @ 8.12% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-2 @ 6.11% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.7% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-3 @ 2.04% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 19.41%
1-2 @ 5.29% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-1 @ 3.52% (-0.072 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.65% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.3% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
0-2 @ 2.29% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1% (-0.009 -0.01)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 20.64%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 12
Osnabruck
1-1
Holstein Kiel
Gnaase (55')
Cuisance (86')
Pichler (90+3')
Sterner (30'), Holtby (67'), Komenda (84')
Apr 24, 2021 12pm
Gameweek 31
Osnabruck
1-3
Holstein Kiel
Kerk (53')
Beermann (69'), Henning (90+4')
Serra (7'), Ajdini (23' og.), Bartels (45')
Dehm (43'), van den Bergh (80'), Meffert (82')
Jan 3, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 14
Holstein Kiel
1-2
Osnabruck
Arslan (90+3')
Thesker (40')
Schmidt (27'), Kerk (42')
Jun 21, 2020 2.30pm
Gameweek 33
Osnabruck
4-1
Holstein Kiel
Heyer (3'), Ajdini (24'), Gugganig (51' pen.), Amenyido (86')
Gugganig (78' og.)
Schmidt (50'), Ignjovski (75')
Neumann (26')
Dec 7, 2019 12pm
Gameweek 16
Holstein Kiel
2-4
Osnabruck
Serra (10'), Muhling (42' pen.)
Iyoha (51'), Meffert (81')
Meffert (81')
Alvarez (31' pen., 48'), Blacha (63'), Henning (77')
Ouahim (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1St Pauli34209562362669
2Holstein Kiel34215865392668
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf34189772403263
4Hamburger SV341771064442058
5Karlsruher SCKarlsruher341510968482055
6Hannover341313859441552
7SC PaderbornSC Paderborn34157125454052
8Greuther Furth34148125049150
9Hertha Berlin341391269591048
10Schalke 04Schalke34127155360-743
11Elversberg34127154963-1443
12Nuremberg34117164364-2140
13KaiserslauternKaiserslautern34116175964-539
14Magdeburg34911144654-838
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig34115183753-1638
16Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3488183650-1432
17Hansa RostockHansa Rostock3494213057-2731
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck34610183169-3828


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!