MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:59:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 12pm UK
Stadio Comunale Mirco Aghetoni
Hannover logo

Osnabruck
1 - 0
Hannover

Engelhardt (61')
Kunze (26'), Kuhn (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Halstenberg (37'), Kunze (60'), Christiansen (81')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between VfL Osnabruck and Hannover.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elversberg 3-1 Osnabruck
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: Hannover 2-1 Greuther Furth
Friday, February 16 at 5.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Hannover win with a probability of 43.34%. A win for VfL Osnabruck has a probability of 32.67% and a draw has a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hannover win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (7.93%) and 0-2 (6.48%). The likeliest VfL Osnabruck win is 2-1 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.03%).

Result
VfL OsnabruckDrawHannover
32.67% (0.165 0.16) 23.99% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05) 43.34% (-0.105 -0.11)
Both teams to score 60.48% (0.25 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.27% (0.3 0.3)41.74% (-0.291 -0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.86% (0.30099999999999 0.3)64.14% (-0.292 -0.29)
VfL Osnabruck Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.12% (0.24299999999999 0.24)24.88% (-0.234 -0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.51% (0.332 0.33)59.49% (-0.323 -0.32)
Hannover Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.51% (0.078999999999994 0.08)19.49% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.64% (0.125 0.13)51.37% (-0.115 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    VfL Osnabruck 32.67%
    Hannover 43.34%
    Draw 23.99%
VfL OsnabruckDrawHannover
2-1 @ 7.67% (0.021 0.02)
1-0 @ 6.75% (-0.043 -0.04)
2-0 @ 4.69% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 3.56% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.91% (0.034 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.18% (0.016 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.24% (0.02 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.01% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 32.67%
1-1 @ 11.03% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 6.27% (0.031 0.03)
0-0 @ 4.85% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.59% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 23.99%
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.93% (-0.087 -0.09)
0-2 @ 6.48% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-3 @ 4.92% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 3.53% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.42% (0.025 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.01% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.45% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.4% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 3.19%
Total : 43.34%

Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 6
Hannover
7-0
Osnabruck
Nielsen (20', 45+1'), Schaub (58'), Teuchert (63', 70' pen.), Kohn (77'), Voglsammer (80')

Ajdini (28'), Gnaase (63'), Gnaase (63+63')
Wiemann (37')
Feb 1, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 19
Hannover
1-0
Osnabruck
Hubers (55')

Beermann (65'), Taffertshofer (90+1')
Sep 25, 2020 5.30pm
Gameweek 2
Osnabruck
2-1
Hannover
Kerk (61'), Reichel (65')
Maina (39'), Kaiser (45+3'), Franke (58'), Ducksch (77'), Hubers (90')
May 23, 2020 12pm
Gameweek 27
Osnabruck
2-4
Hannover
Ceesay (6' pen.), Amenyido (47')
Heyer (24'), Ceesay (45'), Heider (82')
Van Aken (11' og.), Ducksch (75' pen., 80'), Haraguchi (86')
Haraguchi (65'), Hubers (69')
Oct 20, 2019 12.30pm
Gameweek 10
Hannover
0-0
Osnabruck
Haraguchi (49'), Korb (64')
Gugganig (53'), Friesenbichler (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel29184759342558
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf29157763352852
4Hamburger SV29147855411449
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8Greuther Furth29126114042-242
9SC PaderbornSC Paderborn29117114449-540
10Elversberg29116124351-839
11Nuremberg29107123854-1637
12Schalke 04Schalke29105144555-1035
13Magdeburg2989124046-633
14Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2987143140-931
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2994163041-1131
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2985164558-1329
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2959152757-3024


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!