MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 06:54:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 23, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Holstein-Stadion

Holstein Kiel
3 - 4
St Pauli

Machino (53'), Mees (65'), Bernhardsson (82')
Schulz (45')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Afolayan (11', 36'), Hartel (34'), Metcalfe (57')
Saliakas (90+4'), Hurzeler (90+5')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Holstein Kiel and St Pauli.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: SC Paderborn 0-4 Holstein Kiel
Saturday, February 17 at 12pm in 2.Bundesliga
Last Game: St Pauli 1-0 Braunschweig
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Pauli win with a probability of 47.68%. A win for Holstein Kiel had a probability of 30.12% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Pauli win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.45%) and 0-2 (6.14%). The likeliest Holstein Kiel win was 2-1 (7.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.55%). The actual scoreline of 3-4 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that St Pauli would win this match.

Result
Holstein KielDrawSt Pauli
30.12% (0.004999999999999 0) 22.2% (-0.0039999999999978 -0) 47.68% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Both teams to score 65.76% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.75% (0.028000000000006 0.03)34.25% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.85% (0.031999999999996 0.03)56.15% (-0.032999999999994 -0.03)
Holstein Kiel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.25% (0.02000000000001 0.02)22.75% (-0.020999999999997 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.57% (0.024999999999999 0.02)56.43% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)
St Pauli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.12% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)14.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.77% (0.018000000000001 0.02)43.23% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Holstein Kiel 30.12%
    St Pauli 47.68%
    Draw 22.2%
Holstein KielDrawSt Pauli
2-1 @ 7.07%
1-0 @ 5.01% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 3.71% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-1 @ 3.49% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 3.32% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-0 @ 1.83%
4-1 @ 1.29% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.23% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 30.12%
1-1 @ 9.55% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.73% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.39% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 2.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 22.2%
1-2 @ 9.1% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 6.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.14% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 5.78% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-3 @ 4.28% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 3.9% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 2.75% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-4 @ 2.04% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-4 @ 1.86% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
1-5 @ 1.05% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-4 @ 1.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.34%
Total : 47.68%

How you voted: Holstein Kiel vs St Pauli

Holstein Kiel
16.7%
Draw
50.0%
St Pauli
33.3%
6
Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 6
St Pauli
5-1
Holstein Kiel
Metcalfe (4'), Smith (7'), Afolayan (38'), Ritzka (69'), Hartel (90+3')
Hurzeler (0'), Smith (27'), Burchert (45+2'), Saad (49')
Holtby (50')
Porath (16'), Holtby (47'), Rothe (73')
May 19, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 33
Holstein Kiel
3-4
St Pauli
Skrzybski (28' pen.), Komenda (78'), Reese (90+3')
Becker (45+2'), Rapp (46'), Bartels (65'), Pichler (90+5'), Wahl (90+9')
Afolayan (39'), Wahl (53' og.), Daschner (61'), Paqarada (74')
Hurzeler (0'), Afolayan (77')
Afolayan (87')
Nov 8, 2022 5.30pm
Dec 17, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 18
Holstein Kiel
3-0
St Pauli
Bartels (8'), Porath (29'), Pichler (45+1')
Thesker (56'), Arp (90')

Ziereis (56'), Paqarada (80'), Dittgen (86'), Ole Becker (90+1')
Jul 25, 2021 12.30pm
Gameweek 1
St Pauli
3-0
Holstein Kiel
Paqarada (11'), Kyereh (62'), Burgstaller (90+1')

Muhling (39')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel29184759342558
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf29157763352852
4Hamburger SV29147855411449
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8Greuther Furth29126114042-242
9SC PaderbornSC Paderborn29117114449-540
10Elversberg29116124351-839
11Nuremberg29107123854-1637
12Schalke 04Schalke29105144555-1035
13Magdeburg2989124046-633
14Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2987143140-931
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2994163041-1131
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2985164558-1329
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2959152757-3024


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!