MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 04:41:06| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 29
Mar 3, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de la Romareda

Zaragoza
0 - 1
Amorebieta


Mollejo (60'), Lopez (69'), Mourino (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Morcillo (90+7')
Morcillo (49')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Real Zaragoza and Amorebieta.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Villarreal II 0-0 Zaragoza
Saturday, February 24 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Amorebieta 1-1 Albacete
Sunday, February 25 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Zaragoza win with a probability of 53.85%. A draw had a probability of 26.9% and a win for Amorebieta had a probability of 19.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Zaragoza win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.7%) and 2-1 (8.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.04%), while for an Amorebieta win it was 0-1 (8.34%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
Real ZaragozaDrawAmorebieta
53.85% (0.503 0.5) 26.91% (0.044999999999998 0.04) 19.24% (-0.547 -0.55)
Both teams to score 40.05% (-0.812 -0.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.38% (-0.654 -0.65)62.62% (0.65499999999999 0.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.81% (-0.479 -0.48)82.19% (0.48 0.48)
Real Zaragoza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.41% (-0.064000000000007 -0.06)23.59% (0.064 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.34% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)57.66% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Amorebieta Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.41% (-1.019 -1.02)47.58% (1.021 1.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.07% (-0.769 -0.77)82.92% (0.771 0.77)
Score Analysis
    Real Zaragoza 53.84%
    Amorebieta 19.24%
    Draw 26.9%
Real ZaragozaDrawAmorebieta
1-0 @ 16.21% (0.36 0.36)
2-0 @ 11.7% (0.24 0.24)
2-1 @ 8.7% (-0.071 -0.07)
3-0 @ 5.64% (0.105 0.11)
3-1 @ 4.19% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.04% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.56% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.51% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 53.84%
1-1 @ 12.04% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 11.22% (0.27 0.27)
2-2 @ 3.23% (-0.122 -0.12)
Other @ 0.41%
Total : 26.9%
0-1 @ 8.34% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 4.47% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-2 @ 3.1% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-3 @ 1.11% (-0.073 -0.07)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 19.24%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Amorebieta
1-1
Zaragoza
Garreta (10')
Morcillo (17'), Sibo (41'), Hernando (75'), Carbonell (89')
Maikel (43' pen.)
Rebollo (2'), Mollejo (7')
Mar 25, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 33
Zaragoza
1-1
Amorebieta
Azon (90+7')
Vada (90+3')
Gil (78')
Seguin (29'), Luengo (44'), Gil (64'), Nolaskoain (89'), Obieta (90')
Nov 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 18
Amorebieta
1-1
Zaragoza
Amador (24' og.)
Aldalur (30'), Gil (53'), Bilbao (88'), Larrucea (89'), Guruzeta (90+4')
Orozco (68')
Gimenez (18')
Amador (71'), Igbekeme (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes361712747212663
2Real ValladolidValladolid361871144311361
3EibarEibar351771157401758
4Espanyol351513751361558
5ElcheElche36169113833557
6Real Oviedo351413845301555
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon361510114335855
8Racing de SantanderRacing36159125550554
9Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol361412104342154
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante36121684240252
12TenerifeTenerife361210143236-446
13Real ZaragozaZaragoza361112133534145
14Huesca36915123127442
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta36910173245-1337
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21Villarreal II3699183352-1936
22FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!