MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:06:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Chaves
Estoril
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Maritimo
Pacos de Ferreira logo
Portimonense
Porto
Rio Ave
Santa Clara
Sporting Lisbon
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Aug 6, 2022 at 3.30pm UK at Estádio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube
Rio Ave
0 - 1
Vizela

Pereira (27'), Gomes (36'), Amaral (62'), Ronaldo (75'), Oudrhiri (90+2'), Rodrigues (90+2'), Ferreira (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Moreira (66')
Anderson (44'), Wilson (53'), Buntic (71'), Alvarado (90+3')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Primeira Liga clash between Rio Ave and Vizela, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rio Ave 0-1 Tondela
Wednesday, January 12 at 6.45pm in Taca de Portugal
Last Game: Moreirense 4-1 Vizela
Saturday, May 14 at 3.30pm in Primeira Liga

We said: Rio Ave 2-1 Vizela

Rio Ave will head into the new season with confidence, and, possibly eyeing Saturday as a good chance to put points on the board at home to a side who narrowly avoided relegation last term, we see Os Rioavistas coming away with an opening-day win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rio Ave win with a probability of 50.3%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Vizela had a probability of 23.41%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rio Ave win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.94%) and 2-1 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.34%), while for a Vizela win it was 0-1 (8.32%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
Rio AveDrawVizela
50.3% (0.211 0.21) 26.29% (0.094999999999999 0.09) 23.41% (-0.307 -0.31)
Both teams to score 46.5% (-0.573 -0.57)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.11% (-0.583 -0.58)56.89% (0.582 0.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.19% (-0.47 -0.47)77.81% (0.46900000000001 0.47)
Rio Ave Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.3% (-0.155 -0.16)22.7% (0.153 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.64% (-0.22799999999999 -0.23)56.36% (0.227 0.23)
Vizela Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.15% (-0.62 -0.62)39.85% (0.618 0.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.49% (-0.573 -0.57)76.51% (0.572 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Rio Ave 50.3%
    Vizela 23.41%
    Draw 26.29%
Rio AveDrawVizela
1-0 @ 13.41% (0.24 0.24)
2-0 @ 9.94% (0.131 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.15% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.92% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.52% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.08% (-0.052 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.82% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 50.3%
1-1 @ 12.34% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 9.05% (0.2 0.2)
2-2 @ 4.21% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.32% (0.046000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 5.68% (-0.091 -0.09)
0-2 @ 3.83% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.74% (-0.057 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.29% (-0.049 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.18% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 23.41%

How you voted: Rio Ave vs Vizela

Rio Ave
90.9%
Draw
9.1%
Vizela
0.0%
11
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Porto22006156
2Benfica22005056
3BoavistaBoavista22003126
4Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes22002026
5Braga21106334
6Sporting Lisbon21106334
7Estoril PraiaEstoril31114314
8PortimonensePortimonense21013123
9ChavesChaves21012203
10Gil Vicente21011103
11Vizela21011103
12AroucaArouca210114-33
13Santa ClaraSanta Clara201112-11
14Casa Pia201101-11
15Rio AveRio Ave301226-41
16Pacos de FerreiraPacos de Ferreira200204-40
17Maritimo200227-50
18FamalicaoFamalicao200205-50

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!