MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 20:06:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Yeovil Town
National League South | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Huish Park Stadium

Yeovil
3 - 1
Dartford

Pearson (8'), Morgan (42'), Fisher (71')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Coulson (5')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Yeovil Town and Dartford.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Truro City 0-2 Yeovil
Thursday, April 11 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 1-2 Worthing
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yeovil Town win with a probability of 64.94%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Dartford had a probability of 15.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yeovil Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.81%) and 1-0 (8.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.86%), while for a Dartford win it was 1-2 (4.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Yeovil Town would win this match.

Result
Yeovil TownDrawDartford
64.94% (-0.37400000000001 -0.37) 19.19% (0.187 0.19) 15.87% (0.182 0.18)
Both teams to score 56.48% (-0.247 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.53% (-0.52699999999999 -0.53)37.47% (0.521 0.52)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.31% (-0.566 -0.57)59.69% (0.561 0.56)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.15% (-0.24900000000001 -0.25)10.85% (0.243 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.05% (-0.548 -0.55)34.94% (0.543 0.54)
Dartford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.35% (-0.10400000000001 -0.1)36.64% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.57% (-0.103 -0.1)73.43% (0.097000000000008 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Yeovil Town 64.94%
    Dartford 15.87%
    Draw 19.19%
Yeovil TownDrawDartford
2-1 @ 9.84% (0.023 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.81% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
1-0 @ 8.83% (0.133 0.13)
3-1 @ 7.29% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.26% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-1 @ 4.05% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-0 @ 4.03% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.66% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-2 @ 2.03% (-0.042 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.8% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-0 @ 1.79% (-0.046 -0.05)
5-2 @ 0.9% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 3.65%
Total : 64.94%
1-1 @ 8.86% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 3.98% (0.1 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.22% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 19.19%
1-2 @ 4.45% (0.043 0.04)
0-1 @ 3.99% (0.089 0.09)
0-2 @ 2% (0.04 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.65% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.49% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 15.87%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 16
Dartford
2-2
Yeovil
Alexander (17'), Chin (70')
Murphy (10' pen.), Young (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620131371551673
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10Slough TownSlough4618141485711468
11St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317165764-756
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!