MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:12:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 16
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Princes Park
Yeovil Town
Dartford
2 - 2
Yeovil
Alexander (17'), Chin (70')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Murphy (10' pen.), Young (77')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Dartford and Yeovil Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dartford 3-0 Torquay Utd
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 0-1 Yeovil
Wednesday, December 6 at 7.45pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yeovil Town win with a probability of 38.92%. A win for Dartford had a probability of 36.87% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yeovil Town win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.48%) and 0-2 (5.74%). The likeliest Dartford win was 2-1 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.12%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
DartfordDrawYeovil Town
36.87% (0.207 0.21) 24.2% (-0.035 -0.04) 38.92% (-0.17299999999999 -0.17)
Both teams to score 60.69% (0.149 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.13% (0.185 0.19)41.87% (-0.186 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.73% (0.187 0.19)64.27% (-0.18899999999999 -0.19)
Dartford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.39% (0.19199999999999 0.19)22.61% (-0.194 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.77% (0.283 0.28)56.23% (-0.286 -0.29)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.42% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)21.58% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.33% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)54.67% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Dartford 36.87%
    Yeovil Town 38.92%
    Draw 24.2%
DartfordDrawYeovil Town
2-1 @ 8.27% (0.025 0.03)
1-0 @ 7.25% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-0 @ 5.39% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.1% (0.035 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.14% (0.027 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.67% (0.023 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.52% (0.022 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.17% (0.017 0.02)
4-0 @ 0.99% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 36.87%
1-1 @ 11.12% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 6.34% (0.018 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.88% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.61% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 8.53% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.48% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-2 @ 5.74% (-0.05 -0.05)
1-3 @ 4.36% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.24% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.93% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.67% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.24% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 1.12% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 38.92%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil34236564352975
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City34189754312363
3Worthing351951177542362
4Bath City33169855361957
5Braintree TownBraintree33168948331556
6St Albans CitySt Albans City351751361491256
7Hampton & RichmondHampton3315995043754
8Maidstone UnitedMaidstone3315994742554
9Slough TownSlough35158126556953
10Aveley34158115144753
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd34145155457-347
12Chippenham TownChippenham341112114546-145
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels36129155052-245
14Farnborough TownFarnborough331111115254-244
15Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.35128154553-844
16Weston-super-MareWeston32126144953-442
17Weymouth331011124552-741
18DartfordDartford34108164651-538
19Truro CityTruro City29105144045-535
20Taunton TownTaunton Town30713103246-1434
21Welling UnitedWelling United33712144158-1733
22Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne3386193761-2430
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville3474234068-2825
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic35312203564-2921

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!