MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:40:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Brest logo
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stade Francis-Le Ble
Clermont Foot
Brest
3 - 0
Clermont
Del Castillo (20' pen., 51'), Pereira Lage (34')
Locko (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Oumar Konate (19'), Zeffane (70')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Brest and Clermont, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Montpellier 1-3 Brest
Sunday, November 26 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Montpellier 1-1 Clermont
Wednesday, November 29 at 6pm in Ligue 1

We said: Brest 2-0 Clermont

Fatigue could be a factor for the visitors, who will only have a few days to rest before this encounter, while missing two key players through suspension will not help. Brest have been a little more consistent and sharper in the attacking third than their weekend opponents, and we expect them to find a breakthrough and cruise from there. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brest win with a probability of 39.88%. A win for Clermont had a probability of 33.31% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brest win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.46%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Clermont win was 0-1 (9.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.74%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Brest would win this match.

Result
BrestDrawClermont
39.88% (-0.33000000000001 -0.33) 26.81% (0.669 0.67) 33.31% (-0.337 -0.34)
Both teams to score 51.14% (-2.217 -2.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.08% (-2.798 -2.8)53.92% (2.798 2.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.63% (-2.4 -2.4)75.37% (2.4 2.4)
Brest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.5% (-1.458 -1.46)26.49% (1.458 1.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.31% (-1.977 -1.98)61.68% (1.978 1.98)
Clermont Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.57% (-1.604 -1.6)30.43% (1.605 1.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.37% (-1.95 -1.95)66.63% (1.952 1.95)
Score Analysis
    Brest 39.87%
    Clermont 33.31%
    Draw 26.81%
BrestDrawClermont
1-0 @ 10.7% (0.707 0.71)
2-1 @ 8.46% (-0.147 -0.15)
2-0 @ 7.11% (0.192 0.19)
3-1 @ 3.75% (-0.228 -0.23)
3-0 @ 3.15% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.23% (-0.243 -0.24)
4-1 @ 1.24% (-0.132 -0.13)
4-0 @ 1.05% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 39.87%
1-1 @ 12.74% (0.31 0.31)
0-0 @ 8.06% (0.845 0.85)
2-2 @ 5.03% (-0.32 -0.32)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 26.81%
0-1 @ 9.59% (0.615 0.62)
1-2 @ 7.58% (-0.153 -0.15)
0-2 @ 5.71% (0.123 0.12)
1-3 @ 3.01% (-0.201 -0.2)
0-3 @ 2.26% (-0.052 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2% (-0.224 -0.22)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 33.31%

How you voted: Brest vs Clermont

Brest
90.0%
Draw
0.0%
Clermont
10.0%
20
Head to Head
May 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 36
Brest
2-1
Clermont
Honorat (45'), Mounie (48')
Brassier (90+2'), Camara (90+1'), Mounie (90+5')
Borges (43')
Seidu (57'), Gastien (90+1'), Wieteska (90+5'), Caufriez (90+2')
Oct 23, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 12
Clermont
1-3
Brest
Allevinah (88')
Del Castillo (14' pen.), Honorat (53'), Le Douaron (67')
May 1, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 35
Brest
2-0
Clermont
Brassier (60'), Mounie (62')
Belaili (30'), Said (90+1')
Del Castillo (22')

Ogier (28'), N'Simba (45+1')
Sep 19, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 6
Clermont
1-1
Brest
Rashani (65')
Rashani (19')
Gastien (50')
Chardonnet (52')
Agoume (32')
Mar 29, 2019 7pm
Gameweek 30
Brest
0-0
Clermont
Bernard (23'), Weber (74')
Soares (52'), Gastien (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG22165153183553
2Brest23127434181643
3Nice2211652215739
4Lille22108432171538
5MonacoMonaco2211564132938
6Lens2210662821736
7Rennes229763426834
8Reims229492830-231
9Marseille227962924530
10Lyon2384112535-1028
11NantesNantes2374122334-1125
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2367102335-1225
13Le HavreLe Havre225982328-524
14Toulouse225892230-823
15Montpellier HSCMontpellier225892427-322
16Lorient2357113144-1322
17Metz2345141937-1817
18Clermont2237121636-2016

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!