MX23RW : Tuesday, February 27 01:32:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Bragantino
Brasileiro | Gameweek 1
Apr 15, 2023 at 10.30pm UK
Estádio Nabi Abi Chedid
Bahia
Bragantino
2 - 1
Bahia
Goncalves (54'), Sasha (70')
Jadsom (41'), Capixaba (73'), Lucao (84')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Stum (45')
Jacare (22')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Bragantino and Bahia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tacuary 1-4 Bragantino
Friday, April 7 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Athletico PR 2-1 Bahia
Wednesday, July 13 at 12.30am in Copa do Brasil

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bragantino win with a probability of 52.45%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Bahia had a probability of 22.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bragantino win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.79%) and 2-1 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.78%), while for a Bahia win it was 0-1 (7.27%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bragantino would win this match.

Result
BragantinoDrawBahia
52.45% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 24.8% (0.00099999999999767 0) 22.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 50% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)51.91% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.33% (0.0040000000000013 0)73.66% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Bragantino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.23% (0.0010000000000048 0)19.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.19% (0.0010000000000048 0)51.81%
Bahia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.32% (0.0049999999999955 0)37.68% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.54% (0.0040000000000013 0)74.46% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Bragantino 52.45%
    Bahia 22.74%
    Draw 24.8%
BragantinoDrawBahia
1-0 @ 12.07%
2-0 @ 9.79% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 9.55%
3-0 @ 5.29% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.16%
3-2 @ 2.52%
4-0 @ 2.14%
4-1 @ 2.09%
4-2 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 52.45%
1-1 @ 11.78%
0-0 @ 7.45% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.66% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 7.27%
1-2 @ 5.75%
0-2 @ 3.55% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.87%
2-3 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 22.74%

Head to Head
Sep 19, 2021 1am
Bahia
1-1
Bragantino
Rodallega (62')
Rodallega (40')
Ytalo (70')
Silva (17'), Jadsom (26'), Schwengber (85'), Novaes (89')
Jun 6, 2021 1am
Bragantino
3-3
Bahia
Artur (22'), Candido (50'), Cuello (68')
Pedrinho (34'), Jadsom (43')
Gilberto (16', 19'), Jonas (87')
Galdezani (34'), Jonas (54'), Araujo (90+1')
Nov 20, 2020 11pm
Bragantino
4-0
Bahia
Claudinho (4', 11'), Ytalo (21'), Helinho (53')
Helinho (60'), Artur (84')

Rodrigoinho (16'), Gilberto (63'), Martins (70')
Aug 16, 2020 8pm
Bahia
2-1
Bragantino
Juninho (26'), Ernando (90+3')
Ronaldo (56')
Ortiz (77')
Ryller (49')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!