MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 23:44:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Westerlo
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 5
Apr 23, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Het Kuipje
OH Leuven

Westerlo
1 - 1
Leuven

Tagir (25')
Haspolat (10'), Gillekens (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Maertens (77' og.)
Sagrado (70'), Banzuzi (72'), Russo (83')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Westerlo and Leuven.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Westerlo 3-3 Standard Liege
Saturday, April 20 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Leuven 1-0 Sint-Truiden
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Westerlo win with a probability of 40.09%. A win for Leuven had a probability of 35.5% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Westerlo win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.9%) and 2-0 (6.06%). The likeliest Leuven win was 1-2 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood.

Result
WesterloDrawLeuven
40.09% (-0.0049999999999955 -0) 24.41% (0.0050000000000026 0.01) 35.5% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Both teams to score 59.74% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.97% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)43.03% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.57% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)65.43% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Westerlo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.48% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)21.52% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.42% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)54.58% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Leuven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.12% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)23.88% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.92% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)58.08% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Westerlo 40.09%
    Leuven 35.5%
    Draw 24.41%
WesterloDrawLeuven
2-1 @ 8.68%
1-0 @ 7.9% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.06% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 4.45% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.18% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-0 @ 3.11%
4-1 @ 1.71% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.19%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 40.09%
1-1 @ 11.3%
2-2 @ 6.22% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 5.14% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.52% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.41%
1-2 @ 8.1% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 7.36% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 5.27% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 3.87% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.97% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 2.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.38%
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 35.5%

How you voted: Westerlo vs Leuven

Westerlo
40.0%
Draw
20.0%
Leuven
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Feb 3, 2024 5.15pm
Gameweek 24
Westerlo
0-3
Leuven
Banzuzi (2'), Miguel (11'), Maertens (60')
Sagrado (17'), Ricca (75')
Nov 4, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 13
Leuven
0-2
Westerlo

Dagur Thorsteinsson (48'), Maertens (73'), Mendyl (82')
Madsen (64' pen.), Sydorchuk (69')
Haidara (10'), Tagir (32'), Piedfort (36'), Daci (47'), Bayram (55'), Sydorchuk (73'), Stassin (90+3')
Jan 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Westerlo
1-2
Leuven
Dorgeles (79')
Gonzalez (51', 56')
Jul 30, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 2
Leuven
2-0
Westerlo
Dagur Thorsteinsson (13'), Holzhauser (77' pen.)
Ouedraogo (48'), Patris (60')

Neustadter (45+1'), Perdichizzi (63'), Bernat (90+3')
Perdichizzi (74')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1CharleroiCharleroi65103752-1545
2KortrijkKortrijk62132967-3831
3RWD MolenbeekRWDM62133976-3730
4EupenEupen61142966-3728
Championship Round
1Club BruggeBrugge1073083354850
2Union SGUnion SG1042480433749
3Anderlecht1042470422846
4Genk1041559481137
5Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge1034357471037
6Royal AntwerpAntwerp1020862451732
Conference League Play-off Group
1GentGent1080280483248
2MechelenMechelen105145952739
3Sint-Truiden103434961-1233
4Leuven104334659-1330
5Standard Liege90544563-1822
6Westerlo91355474-2021
 
Regular Season
1Union SGUnion SG30217263313270
2Anderlecht30189358302863
3Royal AntwerpAntwerp301410655272852
4Club BruggeBrugge30149762293351
5Genk301211751312047
6GentGent301211753381547
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge301451144341047
8MechelenMechelen30136113934545
9Sint-Truiden301010103546-1140
10Standard Liege30810123341-834
11Westerlo3079144254-1230
12Leuven3078153447-1329
13CharleroiCharleroi3078152648-2229
14EupenEupen3073202458-3424
15KortrijkKortrijk3066182257-3524
16RWD MolenbeekRWDM3058173167-3623


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!