MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:07:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 17
Dec 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion
Royal Antwerp
Cercle Brugge
1 - 3
Antwerp
Denkey (70')
Utkus (38'), Daland (45+4'), Ravych (75'), Somers (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ekkelenkamp (20'), Ejuke (57'), Ilenikhena (90+7')
Ilenikhena (90+8')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Cercle Brugge and Royal Antwerp.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Union SG 2-1 Cercle Brugge
Sunday, December 3 at 6.15pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 1-0 Leuven
Saturday, December 2 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cercle Brugge win with a probability of 44.58%. A win for Royal Antwerp had a probability of 30.62% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cercle Brugge win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.16%) and 2-0 (7.28%). The likeliest Royal Antwerp win was 0-1 (7.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.67%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood.

Result
Cercle BruggeDrawRoyal Antwerp
44.58% (-0.114 -0.11) 24.79% (0.185 0.19) 30.62% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Both teams to score 56.71% (-0.674 -0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.74% (-0.863 -0.86)46.26% (0.86 0.86)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.45% (-0.819 -0.82)68.55% (0.816 0.82)
Cercle Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.19% (-0.40899999999999 -0.41)20.81% (0.406 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.52% (-0.645 -0.64)53.48% (0.641 0.64)
Royal Antwerp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.61% (-0.48 -0.48)28.39% (0.477 0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.87% (-0.60899999999999 -0.61)64.13% (0.60599999999999 0.61)
Score Analysis
    Cercle Brugge 44.58%
    Royal Antwerp 30.62%
    Draw 24.79%
Cercle BruggeDrawRoyal Antwerp
1-0 @ 9.27% (0.221 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.16% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.28% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.8% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
3-0 @ 3.81% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.02% (-0.084 -0.08)
4-1 @ 1.88% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.49% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.19% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 44.58%
1-1 @ 11.67% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 5.91% (0.213 0.21)
2-2 @ 5.77% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.27% (-0.053 -0.05)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 7.44% (0.171 0.17)
1-2 @ 7.35% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.68% (0.046 0.05)
1-3 @ 3.09% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.42% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-3 @ 1.97% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.97% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 30.62%

Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 1
Antwerp
1-0
Cercle Brugge
Daland (45+1' og.)

Ravych (58'), Francis (72')
Apr 9, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 32
Antwerp
2-1
Cercle Brugge
Popovic (72' og.), Alderweireld (85' pen.)
Hotic (42')
Sep 11, 2022 3pm
Apr 9, 2022 7.45pm
Oct 31, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 12
Cercle Brugge
0-1
Antwerp

Hotic (45+2'), David (52'), Daland (70'), Vanhoutte (90+1')
Frey (57' pen.)
Vines (39'), Yusuf (60'), Verstraete (63'), Samatta (70'), De Laet (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Union SGUnion SG26195257282962
2Anderlecht26159252282454
3Club BruggeBrugge26129554243045
4Royal AntwerpAntwerp26128648242444
5Genk271110649272243
6GentGent26119643311242
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge26124103631540
8MechelenMechelen27116103330339
9Sint-Truiden2791083341-837
10Westerlo2778124049-929
11Standard Liege26610102436-1228
12Leuven2768133242-1026
13CharleroiCharleroi2767142543-1825
14RWD MolenbeekRWDM2758142957-2823
15EupenEupen2663172351-2821
16KortrijkKortrijk2746171854-3618

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!