MX23RW : Friday, February 23 06:17:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Austrian Bundesliga | Gameweek 16
Dec 4, 2023 at 6pm UK
Worthersee Stadion
Austria Klagenfurt
1 - 1
Hartberg
Binder (79')
Irving (36'), Mahrer (59')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Benatelli (56' og.)
Heil (18'), Kainz (89'), Pfeifer (89')
Heil (66')
Coverage of the Austrian Bundesliga clash between Austria Klagenfurt and Hartberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rheindorf Altach 0-1 Austria Klagenfurt
Sunday, November 26 at 1.30pm in Austrian Bundesliga
Last Game: Salzburg 3-2 Hartberg
Saturday, November 25 at 4pm in Austrian Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hartberg win with a probability of 44.23%. A win for Austria Klagenfurt had a probability of 31.57% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hartberg win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.4%) and 0-2 (6.83%). The likeliest Austria Klagenfurt win was 2-1 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood.

Result
Austria KlagenfurtDrawHartberg
31.57% (0.023 0.02) 24.2% (0.077999999999999 0.08) 44.23% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Both teams to score 59.22% (-0.264 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.82% (-0.351 -0.35)43.18% (0.354 0.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.42% (-0.347 -0.35)65.58% (0.34999999999999 0.35)
Austria Klagenfurt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.74% (-0.16 -0.16)26.25% (0.162 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.63% (-0.213 -0.21)61.36% (0.215 0.21)
Hartberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.3% (-0.182 -0.18)19.7% (0.184 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.29% (-0.303 -0.3)51.7% (0.305 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Austria Klagenfurt 31.57%
    Hartberg 44.23%
    Draw 24.2%
Austria KlagenfurtDrawHartberg
2-1 @ 7.51% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 6.92% (0.076 0.08)
2-0 @ 4.63% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.72% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.06% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.12% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 31.57%
1-1 @ 11.23% (0.06 0.06)
2-2 @ 6.1% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-0 @ 5.17% (0.08 0.08)
3-3 @ 1.47% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 9.13% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
0-1 @ 8.4% (0.081999999999999 0.08)
0-2 @ 6.83% (0.027 0.03)
1-3 @ 4.94% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-3 @ 3.7% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.31% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.01% (-0.025 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.5% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.34% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 44.23%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 5
Hartberg
0-3
Austria Klagenfurt

Heil (28'), Diakite (63')
Irving (44'), Karweina (62', 90+4')
Karweina (28'), Gemicibasi (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Red Bull SalzburgSalzburg19125236122441
2Sturm Graz19116230141639
3LASK LinzLASK1997326161034
4Austria KlagenfurtAustria Klagenfurt197932625130
5Hartberg198653025530
6Rapid Vienna1977533191428
7Austria ViennaAustria Vienna197662118327
8Wolfsberger197572727026
9BW Linz194782132-1119
10Rheindorf AltachRheindorf Altach1945101527-1217
11WSG Swarovski TirolSwarovski1932141938-1911
12Austria Lustenau1913151041-316

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!