MX23RW : Monday, August 15 10:51:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 1, 2022 at 11pm UK at Estadio Alfredo Terrera
C. Cordoba
1 - 2
Argentinos Jrs
Soraire (68')
Pereyra (55'), Barrionuevo (62'), Cansinos (75'), Bay (77'), Kalinski (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Reniero (51'), Torren (75' pen.)
Torren (14'), Minissale (35')
Milito (38')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Central Cordoba and Argentinos Juniors, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Talleres 0-2 C. Cordoba
Saturday, June 25 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 1-1 Arsenal
Monday, June 27 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Central Cordoba 0-0 Argentinos Juniors

Both of these sides have played well, with a dash of quality, but neither have been consistent, and we anticipate Juniors will have the ball for long stretches, but they have struggled to make their lengthy possession pay off. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 38.34%. A win for Central Cordoba had a probability of 33.36% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.95%) and 0-2 (7.22%). The likeliest Central Cordoba win was 1-0 (11%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Argentinos Juniors would win this match.

Result
Central CordobaDrawArgentinos Juniors
33.36% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 28.3% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 38.34% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Both teams to score 46.69%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)59.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.13% (0.0030000000000001 0)79.86% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Central Cordoba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.75% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)33.25% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.14% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)69.86% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.95% (0.017999999999986 0.02)30.05% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.81% (0.019000000000005 0.02)66.19% (-0.018999999999991 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Central Cordoba 33.36%
    Argentinos Juniors 38.34%
    Draw 28.29%
Central CordobaDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 11%
2-1 @ 7.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.06% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.67% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 2.22% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-2 @ 1.61% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 33.36%
1-1 @ 13.22%
0-0 @ 9.99% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-2 @ 4.38%
Other @ 0.7%
Total : 28.29%
0-1 @ 12.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.95% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-2 @ 7.22% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.89% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.75%
1-4 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 38.34%

How you voted: C. Cordoba vs Argentinos Jrs

Central Cordoba
38.5%
Draw
38.5%
Argentinos Juniors
23.1%
13
Head to Head
Aug 2, 2021 8.45pm
Argentinos Jrs
1-1
C. Cordoba
Coronel (90+6')
Mac Allister (90+7')
Alejandro Martinez (22')
Gimenez (52'), Salomon (73'), Bay (82')
Apr 11, 2021 6pm
Argentinos Jrs
0-0
C. Cordoba

Mac Allister (38'), Torren (85')

Vega (8'), Renteria (41'), Cerro (74')
Sep 21, 2019 1.10am
Argentinos Jrs
3-1
C. Cordoba
Quintana (47'), Hauche (51'), Silva (87')
Gomez (5')
Nunez (52')
Melivillo (34')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!