MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 07:56:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 7pm UK
Barracas Central
0 - 0
Racing

Paz (44'), Arce (74'), Calderara (90+3')
FT

Rojas (68')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Barracas Central and Racing Club.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Platense 0-0 Barracas Central
Sunday, July 31 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Racing 3-3 Tigre
Sunday, July 31 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing Club win with a probability of 59.24%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Barracas Central had a probability of 17.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing Club win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.82%) and 1-2 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.06%), while for a Barracas Central win it was 1-0 (6.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Barracas CentralDrawRacing Club
17.25% (0.159 0.16) 23.5% (0.119 0.12) 59.24% (-0.276 -0.28)
Both teams to score 45.55% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.49% (-0.21100000000001 -0.21)53.51% (0.212 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.97% (-0.177 -0.18)75.02% (0.178 0.18)
Barracas Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.4% (0.076000000000001 0.08)44.59% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.39% (0.062999999999999 0.06)80.6% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.21% (-0.175 -0.17)17.79% (0.178 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.49% (-0.306 -0.31)48.5% (0.307 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Barracas Central 17.25%
    Racing Club 59.23%
    Draw 23.5%
Barracas CentralDrawRacing Club
1-0 @ 6.41% (0.066 0.07)
2-1 @ 4.47% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 2.59% (0.032 0.03)
3-1 @ 1.2% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 17.25%
1-1 @ 11.06% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 7.93% (0.066 0.07)
2-2 @ 3.86% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 23.5%
0-1 @ 13.69% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-2 @ 11.82% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 9.55% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 6.81% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-3 @ 5.5% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
0-4 @ 2.94% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-4 @ 2.37% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-3 @ 2.22% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.01% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.96% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 59.23%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Champions League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!