MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 04:49:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 3, 2022 at 7pm UK
Barracas Central
2 - 1
San Lorenzo
Sepulveda (14'), Bandiera (39')
Calderara (72'), Manuel Vazquez (83')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Bareiro (37')
(41'), Gattoni (56')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Barracas Central and San Lorenzo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Banfield 1-1 Barracas Central
Friday, June 24 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: San Lorenzo 1-1 Tigre
Sunday, June 26 at 5pm in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Barracas Central 0-2 San Lorenzo

There might be nothing to separate these two teams in terms of points right now, but their form is vastly different and the confidence they are both bringing in will reflect that. The visitors should be able to continue their undefeated run here, particularly considering the poor defensive record that the hosts have. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a San Lorenzo win with a probability of 45%. A win for Barracas Central had a probability of 27.8% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a San Lorenzo win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.78%) and 0-2 (8.64%). The likeliest Barracas Central win was 1-0 (9.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
Barracas CentralDrawSan Lorenzo
27.8% (-0.012 -0.01) 27.2% (-0.012 -0.01) 45% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 47.6% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.7% (0.034999999999997 0.03)57.3% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.86% (0.024999999999999 0.02)78.14% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Barracas Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.79% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)36.21% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)73% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
San Lorenzo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.63% (0.025999999999996 0.03)25.37% (-0.026999999999997 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.83% (0.035000000000004 0.04)60.17% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Barracas Central 27.8%
    San Lorenzo 45%
    Draw 27.2%
Barracas CentralDrawSan Lorenzo
1-0 @ 9.33% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.5%
2-0 @ 4.74% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 2.2%
3-0 @ 1.61% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 27.8%
1-1 @ 12.8%
0-0 @ 9.19% (-0.011999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.46% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 12.6%
1-2 @ 8.78% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-2 @ 8.64% (0.0019999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 4.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 3.95% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.04% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-4 @ 1.38% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 1.36% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 45%

How you voted: Barracas Central vs San Lorenzo

Barracas Central
29.4%
Draw
23.5%
San Lorenzo
47.1%
17
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!