MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:41:17| >> :120:10366:10366:
AFC Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2023 at 12pm UK
Yellow Dragon Sports Center
Zhejiang
3 - 2
Buriram Utd
Leonardo (27'), Andrijasevic (77'), Possignolo (83')
Zhang (11'), Dong (45+3'), Andrijasevic (62'), Cheng (65')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Vuckic (8'), Doumbouya (87')
Doumbouya (66'), Maikami (68'), Jaided (90+5'), Jaided (90+5')
Coverage of the AFC Champions League Group Stage clash between Zhejiang Professional and Buriram United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ventforet Kofu 4-1 Zhejiang
Wednesday, November 8 at 10am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Melbourne City 0-1 Buriram Utd
Wednesday, November 8 at 9am in AFC Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zhejiang Professional win with a probability of 42.62%. A win for Buriram United had a probability of 32.59% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zhejiang Professional win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.83%) and 2-0 (6.81%). The likeliest Buriram United win was 1-2 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.63%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Zhejiang Professional would win this match.

Result
Zhejiang ProfessionalDrawBuriram United
42.62% (-0.129 -0.13) 24.8% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 32.59% (0.129 0.13)
Both teams to score 57.57% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.48% (0.045999999999999 0.05)45.52% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.15% (0.044000000000004 0.04)67.85% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Zhejiang Professional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.61% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)21.4% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.62% (-0.061 -0.06)54.39% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Buriram United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.24% (0.101 0.1)26.76% (-0.104 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.97% (0.134 0.13)62.04% (-0.137 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Zhejiang Professional 42.62%
    Buriram United 32.59%
    Draw 24.79%
Zhejiang ProfessionalDrawBuriram United
2-1 @ 8.97% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.83% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-0 @ 6.81% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.61% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.5% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.04% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.35% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.17% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 42.62%
1-1 @ 11.63% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.91% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.73% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.79%
1-2 @ 7.67% (0.02 0.02)
0-1 @ 7.55% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.98% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 3.37% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.6% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.19% (0.015 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.11% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 32.59%

Head to Head
Sep 20, 2023 11am
Group Stage
Buriram Utd
4-1
Zhejiang
Doumbouya (17'), Causic (22' pen., 45'), Hemviboon (57')
Doumbouya (41')
Leonardo (45+8' pen.)
Wang (19'), Dong (53'), Cheng (67')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Brentford2574143544-925
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
17Everton2687112834-621
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!