MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:27:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 16
Dec 2, 2023 at 5pm UK
Stade Juan-Antonio Samaranch
Basel
SLO
1 - 1
Basel
Qarri (71')
Qarri (20'), Danho (24'), Akichi (43'), Gharbi (63'), Kadima (90+4')
Danho (75')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kade (2')
Jovanovic (16'), Drager (52'), Frei (78')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Stade Lausanne-Ouchy and Basel.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lausanne 1-0 SLO
Sunday, November 26 at 1.15pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Basel 2-0 St Gallen
Sunday, November 26 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Basel win with a probability of 45.2%. A win for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy had a probability of 32.9% and a draw had a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Basel win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (5.57%) and 1-3 (5.55%). The likeliest Stade Lausanne-Ouchy win was 2-1 (7.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood.

Result
Stade Lausanne-OuchyDrawBasel
32.9% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 21.89% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 45.2% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 68.46% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.67% (0.0040000000000049 0)31.32% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
47.23% (0.0049999999999955 0)52.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.2% (0.0040000000000049 0)19.8% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.13% (0.012999999999998 0.01)51.86% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Basel Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.36% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)14.63% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.24% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)42.75% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Stade Lausanne-Ouchy 32.9%
    Basel 45.2%
    Draw 21.89%
Stade Lausanne-OuchyDrawBasel
2-1 @ 7.3% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 4.69%
3-1 @ 3.94% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 3.8%
3-2 @ 3.79% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.05% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 1.6% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.53% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-3 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 32.9%
1-1 @ 9.02% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-2 @ 7.02%
0-0 @ 2.9% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 2.43% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 21.89%
1-2 @ 8.67% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-1 @ 5.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 5.55% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 5.35% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-3 @ 4.5% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 3.43% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 2.67% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-4 @ 2.16%
0-4 @ 1.65% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-4 @ 1.17%
1-5 @ 1.03% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.48%
Total : 45.2%

Head to Head
Oct 1, 2023 3.30pm
Gameweek 9
Basel
0-3
SLO

Jovanovic (33'), Augustin (70'), Veiga (70')
Comas (90+5')
Ajdini (21'), Mahmoud (68'), Qarri (90+4')
Ali Mohamed (43'), Bamba (59'), Qarri (70')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Young Boys25156451232851
2Servette25138443291447
3St GallenSt Gallen2512493831740
4FC Zurich25109636261039
5LuganoLugano25114104539637
6Luzern25114103335-237
7FC WinterthurWinterthur259794550-534
8Basel2594123137-631
9Yverdon Sport2586113250-1830
10Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper2584133132-128
11Lausanne SportLausanne2568113339-626
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO2536162552-2715

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!