MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 14:54:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
St Gallen
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 32
Apr 13, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Kybunpark

St Gallen
5 - 1
Yverdon Sport

Zanotti (17'), Ruiz (49'), Akolo (56'), Toma (84'), Witzig (90' pen.)
Witzig (19'), Schmidt (21'), Vallci (23')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Liziero (4')
Bernardoni (61'), Azevedo (73')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between St Gallen and Yverdon Sport.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: St Gallen 2-2 Young Boys
Sunday, April 7 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Yverdon Sport 3-2 Grasshopper
Sunday, April 7 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Gallen win with a probability of 68.47%. A draw had a probability of 17.1% and a win for Yverdon Sport had a probability of 14.44%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Gallen win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.61%) and 3-1 (7.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.43%), while for a Yverdon Sport win it was 1-2 (4.04%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that St Gallen would win this match.

Result
St GallenDrawYverdon Sport
68.47% (0.012 0.01) 17.09% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 14.44% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 60.96% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.85% (0.013999999999996 0.01)30.14% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.63% (0.016000000000005 0.02)51.36% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
St Gallen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)8.05% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.67% (0.01400000000001 0.01)28.33% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Yverdon Sport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.3% (0.0020000000000095 0)33.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.64% (0.0010000000000012 0)70.36%
Score Analysis
    St Gallen 68.47%
    Yverdon Sport 14.44%
    Draw 17.09%
St GallenDrawYverdon Sport
2-1 @ 9.37% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 8.61% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 7.87% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.23% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-0 @ 6.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 4.96% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 4.56% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 4.28% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-2 @ 2.7% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-1 @ 2.5% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-0 @ 2.3% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-2 @ 1.36% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-1 @ 1.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-3 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
6-0 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 68.47%
1-1 @ 7.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 5.09%
0-0 @ 2.71% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 17.09%
1-2 @ 4.04% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 2.95% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.85% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 1.6% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.47%
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 14.44%

Head to Head
Dec 6, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 16
St Gallen
4-0
Yverdon Sport
Geubbels (8', 29'), Akolo (16'), Schmidt (61')

Carlos (13'), Sauthier (70')
Oct 1, 2023 1.15pm
Gameweek 9
Yverdon Sport
1-0
St Gallen
Mahious (28')
Loucif (55'), Tasar (58')

Zanotti (16'), Toma (35'), Fazliji (44'), Vallci (90+3')
Zanotti (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Young Boys38238776344277
2LuganoLugano382051367511665
3Servette3818101059431664
4FC Zurich3816121053411260
5St GallenSt Gallen38169136051957
6FC WinterthurWinterthur381310156071-1149
Relegation Round
1Luzern381310154753-649
2Basel381310154552-749
3Yverdon Sport38138175071-2147
4Lausanne SportLausanne381112154853-545
5Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper38108204149-838
6Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3878234077-3729
 
Regular Season
1Young Boys33198667323565
2LuganoLugano331851061441759
3Servette33169853381557
4St GallenSt Gallen33148115344950
5FC WinterthurWinterthur331310105556-149
6FC Zurich33121294435948
7Luzern33128134146-544
8Lausanne SportLausanne331010134348-540
9Basel33117154151-1040
10Yverdon Sport33117154364-2140
11Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper3386193545-1030
12Stade Lausanne-OuchySLO3358203366-3323


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!