MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 18:39:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 15
Dec 11, 2023 at 5pm UK
Ankara Ondokuz Mayis Stadyumu
Ankaragucu
1 - 1
Caykur Rizespor
Morutan (14')
Cephas (7'), Sowe (40'), Han Gungordu (83')
Sowe (50')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gaich (90+7')
Han Topcu (33'), Zeqiri (39'), Minchev (66'), Gaich (83'), Hojer Nielsen (90+3')
Han Topcu (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Ankaragucu and Caykur Rizespor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ankaragucu 1-1 Besiktas
Sunday, December 3 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 3-2 Istanbul
Saturday, December 2 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Ankaragucu 1-1 Caykur Rizespor

Both teams will come into this match with high spirits following their cup wins in midweek and will believe they have a genuine chance of claiming all three points here. This looks like a very even matchup on paper, and we feel that there will be nothing to separate these sides by the full-time whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ankaragucu win with a probability of 53.65%. A draw had a probability of 23.6% and a win for Caykur Rizespor had a probability of 22.76%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ankaragucu win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.77%) and 2-0 (9.28%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.18%), while for a Caykur Rizespor win it was 0-1 (6.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
AnkaragucuDrawCaykur Rizespor
53.65% (0.323 0.32) 23.59% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 22.76% (-0.316 -0.32)
Both teams to score 53.77% (-0.365 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.07% (-0.293 -0.29)46.92% (0.292 0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.82% (-0.275 -0.27)69.17% (0.274 0.27)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.58% (0.010000000000005 0.01)17.42% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.14% (0.016999999999996 0.02)47.86% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.11% (-0.45 -0.45)34.89% (0.451 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.38% (-0.476 -0.48)71.62% (0.477 0.48)
Score Analysis
    Ankaragucu 53.64%
    Caykur Rizespor 22.76%
    Draw 23.58%
AnkaragucuDrawCaykur Rizespor
1-0 @ 10.61% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.77% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
2-0 @ 9.28% (0.12 0.12)
3-1 @ 5.69% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.41% (0.072 0.07)
3-2 @ 3% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.49% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 2.36% (0.032 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.31% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.72%
Total : 53.64%
1-1 @ 11.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.08% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.15% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.05% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 23.58%
0-1 @ 6.4%
1-2 @ 5.89% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.37% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.07% (-0.05 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.81% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.18% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 22.76%

How you voted: Ankaragucu vs Caykur Rizespor

Ankaragucu
50.0%
Draw
25.0%
Caykur Rizespor
25.0%
20
Head to Head
Feb 22, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 26
Ankaragucu
1-1
Caykur Rizespor
Borven (45+1')
Kulusic (52'), Pinto (80')
Donsah (3')
Pehlivan (75')
Oct 17, 2020 11.30am
Gameweek 5
Caykur Rizespor
5-3
Ankaragucu
Fernando (19'), Boldrin (45+1'), Remy (55' pen., 62' pen., 78')
Paintsil (6', 16'), Borven (44')
Potuk (38'), Sarlija (53'), Borven (81')
Potuk (45+3')
Mar 13, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 26
Ankaragucu
2-1
Caykur Rizespor
Karabulut (17' og.), Rodrigues (22')
Michalak (20'), Kulusic (57')
Harmash (45')
Diomande (64'), Moroziuk (90')
Moroziuk (90')
Oct 25, 2019 6.30pm
Gameweek 9
Caykur Rizespor
2-0
Ankaragucu
Samudio (28' pen.), Boldrin (60')
Caglayan (50')

Kubalas (27'), Kulusic (53'), Kitsiou (75')
May 4, 2019 2pm
Gameweek 31
Ankaragucu
2-2
Caykur Rizespor
Parlak (59'), Pazdan (84')
Boyd (19'), Sak (51'), Karayel (58'), Moulin (67'), Agcay (90')
Melnjak (26'), Muriqi (91' pen.)
Cagiran (14'), Awaziem (54')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray28243158154375
2Fenerbahce28234172225073
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor27144943331046
4BesiktasBesiktas28144103932746
5KasimpasaKasimpasa28117104850-240
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul28116113633339
7Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor28116113140-939
8SivassporSivasspor2891183437-338
9AntalyasporAntalyaspor2781183231135
10KayserisporKayserispor28108103541-635
11Samsunspor2896133337-433
12Adana Demirspor2771193936332
13KonyasporKonyaspor28710112839-1131
14AnkaragucuAnkaragucu28612103336-330
15AlanyasporAlanyaspor2761293240-830
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk2778123231129
17Hatayspor28611113239-729
18GaziantepGaziantep2777133140-928
19Pendikspor2868143257-2526
20Istanbulspor2837182152-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!