MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 13:46:32| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 14
Dec 3, 2023 at 4pm UK
Ankara Ondokuz Mayis Stadyumu
Besiktas
Ankaragucu
1 - 1
Besiktas
Sowe (21')
Pedrinho (42')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Oxlade-Chamberlain (74')
Ucan (29'), Tosun (90+6')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Ankaragucu and Besiktas, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gaziantep 0-1 Ankaragucu
Saturday, November 25 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 0-5 Brugge
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League

We said: Ankaragucu 1-2 Besiktas

Besiktas have been hit with a staggering amount of injuries this season, and their performances in Europe and domestically have notably suffered. However, with a few key players starting to work their way back, the Black Eagles will be looking for major improvement during the December period. This will not be an easy trip for the visitors, but we fancy them to grind out a slender victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 44.49%. A win for Ankaragucu had a probability of 31.4% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.34%) and 0-2 (6.83%). The likeliest Ankaragucu win was 2-1 (7.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.17%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood.

Result
AnkaragucuDrawBesiktas
31.4% (1.701 1.7) 24.11% (0.863 0.86) 44.49% (-2.561 -2.56)
Both teams to score 59.47% (-2.112 -2.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.19% (-3.198 -3.2)42.81% (3.203 3.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.78% (-3.251 -3.25)65.21% (3.256 3.26)
Ankaragucu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.82% (-0.498 -0.5)26.18% (0.503 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.73% (-0.67599999999999 -0.68)61.26% (0.68 0.68)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.56% (-2.299 -2.3)19.44% (2.303 2.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.72% (-3.91 -3.91)51.28% (3.915 3.92)
Score Analysis
    Ankaragucu 31.4%
    Besiktas 44.49%
    Draw 24.11%
AnkaragucuDrawBesiktas
2-1 @ 7.49% (0.312 0.31)
1-0 @ 6.82% (0.838 0.84)
2-0 @ 4.57% (0.504 0.5)
3-1 @ 3.35% (0.094 0.09)
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-0 @ 2.04% (0.199 0.2)
4-1 @ 1.12% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 31.4%
1-1 @ 11.17% (0.62 0.62)
2-2 @ 6.13% (-0.197 -0.2)
0-0 @ 5.09% (0.689 0.69)
3-3 @ 1.5% (-0.191 -0.19)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.11%
1-2 @ 9.15% (-0.159 -0.16)
0-1 @ 8.34% (0.574 0.57)
0-2 @ 6.83% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.99% (-0.478 -0.48)
0-3 @ 3.73% (-0.299 -0.3)
2-3 @ 3.35% (-0.373 -0.37)
1-4 @ 2.05% (-0.368 -0.37)
0-4 @ 1.53% (-0.249 -0.25)
2-4 @ 1.37% (-0.27 -0.27)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 44.49%

How you voted: Ankaragucu vs Besiktas

Ankaragucu
6.3%
Draw
25.0%
Besiktas
68.8%
16
Head to Head
Mar 5, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 24
Besiktas
2-1
Ankaragucu
Ucan (40'), Aboubakar (55')
Sowe (53')
Sep 4, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Ankaragucu
2-3
Besiktas
Beridze (26', 47')
Muleka (30'), Alli (35'), N'Koudou (74' pen.)
Apr 16, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 35
Besiktas
2-2
Ankaragucu
Kulusic (45+4' og., 52' og.)
Tore (90+1')
Paintsil (65' pen., 90+3')
da Costa Paulo Bartolomeu (31'), Sarlija (76')
Dec 24, 2020 4pm
Gameweek 14
Ankaragucu
0-1
Besiktas

Cetin (85')
Vida (61')
Mar 6, 2020 5pm
Gameweek 25
Besiktas
2-1
Ankaragucu
Yilmaz (6' pen.), Ljajic (89')
Lens (41'), Ruiz (47'), Elneny (52')
Parlak (90' pen.)
Orgill (21'), Lukasik (37'), Agcay (38'), Faty (82'), Michalak (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray28243158154375
2Fenerbahce28234172225073
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor28144104436846
4BesiktasBesiktas28144103932746
5KasimpasaKasimpasa28117104850-240
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul28116113633339
7Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor28116113140-939
8AntalyasporAntalyaspor2891183331238
9SivassporSivasspor2891183437-338
10Adana Demirspor2881194036435
11KayserisporKayserispor28108103541-635
12Samsunspor2896133337-433
13AlanyasporAlanyaspor2871293541-633
14KonyasporKonyaspor28710112839-1131
15AnkaragucuAnkaragucu28612103336-330
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk2878133232029
17Hatayspor28611113239-729
18GaziantepGaziantep2877143141-1028
19Pendikspor2868143257-2526
20Istanbulspor2837182152-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!