MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:56:16| >> :120:32956:32956:
Besiktas
Europa Conference League | Group Stage
Nov 30, 2023 at 5.45pm UK
Vodafone Park (Istanbul)
Club Brugge
Besiktas
0 - 5
Brugge

Ucan (45+3')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Nielsen (4'), Thiago (14', 46'), Onyedika (50'), Skov Olsen (69')
Nielsen (38')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League Group Stage clash between Besiktas and Club Brugge.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leuven 0-1 Brugge
Sunday, November 26 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 41.05%. A win for Club Brugge had a probability of 34.35% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.29%) and 2-0 (6.36%). The likeliest Club Brugge win was 1-2 (7.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-5 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
BesiktasDrawClub Brugge
41.05% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 24.6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 34.35% (0.023999999999994 0.02)
Both teams to score 58.8% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.84% (0.015000000000001 0.02)44.15% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.46% (0.015999999999998 0.02)66.53% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.45% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)21.55% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)54.62%
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.95% (0.020999999999987 0.02)25.05% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.27% (0.031000000000006 0.03)59.73% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Besiktas 41.05%
    Club Brugge 34.35%
    Draw 24.6%
BesiktasDrawClub Brugge
2-1 @ 8.8% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-0 @ 8.29% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.36% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.5% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 3.25% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-2 @ 3.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.73% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.25% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.2%
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 41.05%
1-1 @ 11.46% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.09% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 5.4% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.44% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.6%
1-2 @ 7.94% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 7.47% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 3.66% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.81% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 2.39% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 34.35%

How you voted: Besiktas vs Brugge

Besiktas
46.4%
Draw
17.9%
Club Brugge
35.7%
28
Head to Head
Sep 21, 2023 8pm
Group Stage
Brugge
1-1
Besiktas
Vanaken (77')
Mechele (40'), Onyedika (74'), Vetlesen (79'), Spileers (86'), Mignolet (89'), Vanaken (90+1')
Tosun (88')
Amartey (45+2')
Mar 19, 2015 8.05pm
Mar 12, 2015 6pm
Round-Of-16
Brugge
2-1
Besiktas
De Sutter (62'), Refaelov (79' pen.)
de Sutter (16'), Oulare (85')
Tore (46')
Arslan (38'), Uysal (42'), Gonen (69')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!