MX23RW : Saturday, May 21 21:39:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arouca
Belenenses
Benfica
Boavista
Braga
Estoril
Famalicao logo
Gil Vicente logo
Maritimo
Moreirense
Pacos de Ferreira logo
Portimonense
Porto
Santa Clara
Sporting Lisbon
Tondela
Vitoria de Guimaraes
Vizela
Jan 21, 2022 at 9.15pm UK at Mata Real
Pacos de Ferreira
1 - 1
Boavista
Antunes (42' pen.)
Silva (70'), Jeimes (78'), Diaby-Fadiga (79'), de Brito Gonzaga (87')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gorre (85')
Hamache (40'), Cannon (45+3'), Gorre (65'), Vukotic (76'), De Santis (82')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's Primeira Liga clash between Pacos de Ferreira and Boavista, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pacos de Ferreira win with a probability of 47.32%. A draw has a probability of 28% and a win for Boavista has a probability of 24.68%.

The most likely scoreline was Pacos de Ferreira 1-0 Boavista with a probability of 14.52%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (12.81%), 0-0 (10.85%), 2-0 (9.72%). The actual score line of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.8%.

Result
Pacos de FerreiraDrawBoavista
47.32%27.99%24.68%
Both teams to score 43.24%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.28%61.72%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.47%81.53%
Pacos de Ferreira Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.76%26.23%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.66%61.33%
Boavista Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.61%41.38%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.1%77.89%
Score Analysis
    Pacos de Ferreira 47.32%
    Boavista 24.68%
    Draw 27.98%
Pacos de FerreiraDrawBoavista
1-0 @ 14.52%
2-0 @ 9.72%
2-1 @ 8.58%
3-0 @ 4.34%
3-1 @ 3.83%
3-2 @ 1.69%
4-0 @ 1.45%
4-1 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 47.32%
1-1 @ 12.81%
0-0 @ 10.85%
2-2 @ 3.78%
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 27.98%
0-1 @ 9.58%
1-2 @ 5.66%
0-2 @ 4.23%
1-3 @ 1.66%
0-3 @ 1.24%
2-3 @ 1.11%
Other @ 1.21%
Total : 24.68%

How you voted: Pacos de Ferreira vs Boavista

Pacos de Ferreira
17.2%
Draw
27.6%
Boavista
55.2%
29
Head to Head
Sep 23, 2021 8.15pm
Pacos de Ferreira
1-2
Boavista
Pedro (20')
Bastos (24'), Delgado (50'), Silva (79'), Silva (83'), Pedro (90+6')
Eustaquio (90')
Njie (58'), Sauer (73')
Abascal (45+2'), Ferreira (60'), Gorre (63'), Porozo (67'), Reymao (90+5')
Aug 16, 2021 7pm
Boavista
3-0
Pacos de Ferreira
Njie (19'), Garcia (61'), De Santis (79')
Sauer (26'), Awaziem (53'), Reisinho (83')

Flavio (13'), Uilton (84')
Apr 16, 2021 6.45pm
Boavista
2-0
Pacos de Ferreira
Njie (13'), Gomes (42' pen.)
Awaziem (29'), Gomes (81'), Porozo (90+8')

Marcelo (62')
Dec 20, 2020 3pm
Pacos de Ferreira
1-1
Boavista
Pedro (84')
Tanque (40')
Elis (61')
Hamache (38'), Elis (45+1'), Garcia (52')
Feb 7, 2020 8.30pm
Pacos de Ferreira
0-1
Boavista

Teles (32'), Marcelo (36')
Costa (35')
Paulinho (42'), Mateus (58'), Sauer (90'), Ackah (97')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Scottish Cup
DFB-Pokal
League One
La Liga
Serie A
Ligue 1
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Russian Premier League
Ukrainian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Danish Superliga
Finnish Veikkausliiga
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Uruguayan Primera Division
Australian A-League
J1 League
Women's Champions League
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CPorto34294186226491
2Sporting Lisbon34274373235085
3Benfica34235678304874
4Braga34198752312165
5Gil Vicente34131294742551
6Vitoria de GuimaraesGuimaraes34139125041948
7Santa ClaraSanta Clara34913123854-1640
8FamalicaoFamalicao34912134551-639
9Estoril PraiaEstoril34912133643-739
10Maritimo34911143944-538
11BoavistaBoavista34717103952-1338
12PortimonensePortimonense34108163145-1438
13Pacos de FerreiraPacos de Ferreira34911142944-1538
14Vizela34712153758-2133
15AroucaArouca34710173054-2431
16MoreirenseMoreirense3478193351-1829
17TondelaTondela3477204167-2628
18BelenensesBelenenses34511182355-3226

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!