MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:08:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aldershot Town
Altrincham
Barnet
Boreham Wood
Bromley
Chesterfield
Dagenham & Redbridge
Dover Athletic
Eastleigh
Grimsby Town
Halifax Town
King's Lynn
Maidenhead United
Notts County
Solihull Moors
Southend United
Stockport County
Torquay United
Wealdstone
Weymouth
Woking
Wrexham AFC
Yeovil Town
May 23, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Meadow Lane Stadium
Notts County
1 - 2
Grimsby Town
Rodrigues (73')
O'Brien (38'), Brunt (100')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Holohan (90+6'), Dieseruvwe (119')
Clifton (43'), Taylor (70'), Waterfall (85')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's National League clash between Notts County and Grimsby Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Notts County 1-2 Grimsby Town
Monday, May 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Grimsby Town
Sunday, June 5 at 3pm in National League

We said: Notts County 2-1 Grimsby Town

This has all of the makings of a brilliant game, and both sides will fancy their chances of progressing. It would not be a surprise to see an away victory here, but Notts County have so much quality in the final third of the field, and we are backing Burchnall's side to edge a close contest to advance to the semi-finals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Notts County win with a probability of 47.25%. A win for Grimsby Town had a probability of 28.15% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Notts County win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.39%) and 2-0 (7.88%). The likeliest Grimsby Town win was 0-1 (7.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Notts CountyDrawGrimsby Town
47.25%24.6%28.15%
Both teams to score 55.81%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.26%46.74%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31%69%
Notts County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.14%19.86%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.04%51.96%
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.64%30.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.45%66.55%
Score Analysis
    Notts County 47.25%
    Grimsby Town 28.15%
    Draw 24.59%
Notts CountyDrawGrimsby Town
1-0 @ 9.75%
2-1 @ 9.39%
2-0 @ 7.88%
3-1 @ 5.06%
3-0 @ 4.25%
3-2 @ 3.02%
4-1 @ 2.05%
4-0 @ 1.72%
4-2 @ 1.22%
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 47.25%
1-1 @ 11.61%
0-0 @ 6.03%
2-2 @ 5.6%
3-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.19%
1-2 @ 6.92%
0-2 @ 4.28%
1-3 @ 2.75%
2-3 @ 2.22%
0-3 @ 1.7%
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 28.15%

How you voted: Notts County vs Grimsby Town

Notts County
75.9%
Draw
6.0%
Grimsby Town
18.1%
83
Head to Head
Feb 5, 2022 3pm
Notts County
1-2
Grimsby Town
Roberts (15')
Rodrigues (30'), Brunt (32'), Taylor (79'), Cameron (84'), Lacey (90')
Taylor (76'), Waterfall (90')
Clifton (52')
Oct 30, 2021 3pm
Apr 27, 2019 3pm
Dec 22, 2018 3pm
Grimsby Town
4-0
Notts County
Clifton (4'), Davis (37', 66'), Thomas (88')
Rose (69'), Thomas (75')

Hewitt (75')
Sep 4, 2018 7.45pm

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CStockport CountyStockport443041087384994
2Wrexham442610891464588
3Solihull MoorsSolihull442512783453887
4Halifax TownHalifax442591062352784
5Notts County4424101081522982
7Chesterfield4420141069511874
8Dagenham & RedbridgeDag & Red442271580532773
9Boreham WoodBoreham Wood441813134940967
10Bromley441813136153867
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd4418121466541266
12Yeovil TownYeovil441514154346-359
13Southend UnitedSouthend441610184561-1658
14AltrinchamAltrincham441510196269-755
15Woking44165235961-253
16WealdstoneWealdstone441411195165-1453
17Maidenhead UnitedMaidenhead441312194867-1951
18Barnet441311205989-3050
19Eastleigh441210225274-2246
20Aldershot TownAldershot441110234673-2743
RKing's Lynn TownKing's Lynn44810264779-3234
RWeymouth44610284088-4828
RDover AthleticDover Athletic44273537101-641

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!