MX23RW : Monday, February 26 15:23:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League South | Gameweek 22
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Treyew Road
Truro City
3 - 1
St Albans City
Neal (45+3' pen.), Dean (51'), Porter (79')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Hoddle (90+4')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Truro City and St Albans City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chelmsford City 1-2 Truro City
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 3-2 Maidstone
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Truro City win with a probability of 41.83%. A win for St Albans City had a probability of 33.67% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Truro City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.3%) and 2-0 (6.47%). The likeliest St Albans City win was 1-2 (7.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.4%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Truro City would win this match.

Result
Truro CityDrawSt Albans City
41.83% (0.051000000000002 0.05) 24.5% (-0.012 -0.01) 33.67% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Both teams to score 58.97% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.15% (0.041000000000004 0.04)43.85% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.77% (0.040000000000006 0.04)66.23% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Truro City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.95% (0.040999999999997 0.04)21.05% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.15% (0.064 0.06)53.85% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)
St Albans City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.7% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)25.3% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.93% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)60.07% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Truro City 41.83%
    St Albans City 33.67%
    Draw 24.5%
Truro CityDrawSt Albans City
2-1 @ 8.89% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.3% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
2-0 @ 6.47% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 4.62% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.17% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.8% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.31% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.24% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 41.83%
1-1 @ 11.4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 5.33% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.45% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 24.5%
1-2 @ 7.84% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.32% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.59% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 2.8% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.3% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 33.67%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil34236564352975
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City34189754312363
3Worthing351951177542362
4Bath City33169855361957
5Braintree TownBraintree33168948331556
6St Albans CitySt Albans City351751361491256
7Hampton & RichmondHampton3315995043754
8Maidstone UnitedMaidstone3315994742554
9Slough TownSlough35158126556953
10Aveley34158115144753
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd34145155457-347
12Chippenham TownChippenham341112114546-145
13Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels36129155052-245
14Farnborough TownFarnborough331111115254-244
15Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.35128154553-844
16Weston-super-MareWeston32126144953-442
17Weymouth331011124552-741
18DartfordDartford34108164651-538
19Truro CityTruro City29105144045-535
20Taunton TownTaunton Town30713103246-1434
21Welling UnitedWelling United33712144158-1733
22Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne3386193761-2430
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville3474234068-2825
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic35312203564-2921

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!