MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 04:30:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 4
Aug 19, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Lamb Ground
Alfreton Town

Tamworth
0 - 1
Alfreton

FT(HT: 0-0)
Thewlis (51')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Tamworth and Alfreton Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston 0-2 Tamworth
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-1 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tamworth win with a probability of 51.47%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Alfreton Town had a probability of 23.12%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tamworth win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.83%) and 2-1 (9.4%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.03%), while for an Alfreton Town win it was 0-1 (7.7%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
TamworthDrawAlfreton Town
51.47% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 25.41% (0.010999999999999 0.01) 23.12% (0.023 0.02)
Both teams to score 48.67% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.11% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)53.89% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.65% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)75.35% (0.018999999999991 0.02)
Tamworth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.04% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)20.96% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.29% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)53.71% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.57% (0.011000000000003 0.01)38.43% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.82% (0.010000000000002 0.01)75.18% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Tamworth 51.47%
    Alfreton Town 23.12%
    Draw 25.4%
TamworthDrawAlfreton Town
1-0 @ 12.58%
2-0 @ 9.83% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-1 @ 9.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.12% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.34% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 51.47%
1-1 @ 12.03%
0-0 @ 8.05% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.5% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 7.7% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.76% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.68% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.84% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.43%
0-3 @ 1.17% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.54%
Total : 23.12%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!