MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:35:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
AJ Auxerre
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade de l'Abbe Deschamps

Auxerre
1 - 1
Bastia

Jubal (38')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Alfarela (89')
Souboul (37'), Santelli (77')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Auxerre and Bastia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Annecy 0-2 Auxerre
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Rodez AF
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Auxerre win with a probability of 58.94%. A draw has a probability of 22.8% and a win for Bastia has a probability of 18.26%.

The most likely scoreline for an Auxerre win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.96%) and 2-1 (9.8%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.84%), while for a Bastia win it is 0-1 (6%).

Result
AuxerreDrawBastia
58.94% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 22.8% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 18.26% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 49.41% (0.064 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.69% (0.052999999999997 0.05)49.32% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.63% (0.047000000000001 0.05)71.37% (-0.049000000000007 -0.05)
Auxerre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.6% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)16.4% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.95% (0.012999999999998 0.01)46.05% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Bastia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.1% (0.070999999999998 0.07)40.9% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.53% (0.061 0.06)77.47% (-0.060999999999993 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Auxerre 58.93%
    Bastia 18.26%
    Draw 22.8%
AuxerreDrawBastia
1-0 @ 12.12% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.96% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.8% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 6.61% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.91% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.99% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-1 @ 2.67% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.64% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-0 @ 1.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-1 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2%
Total : 58.93%
1-1 @ 10.84%
0-0 @ 6.71% (-0.015 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.38% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 22.8%
0-1 @ 6% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 4.85% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.68% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.44% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.31% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 18.26%

Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 15
Bastia
0-0
Auxerre
Brouard (0'), Drame (32'), Placide (76')
Mensah (38'), Onaiwu (75')
Apr 2, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 31
Bastia
1-1
Auxerre
Magri (45')
Le Cardinal (64')
Ben Fredj (90')
Jubal (51')
Oct 25, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 13
Auxerre
1-0
Bastia
Toure (34')
Charbonnier (37'), Coeff (66')

Ducrocq (59')
Oct 28, 2014 7pm
Third Round
Bastia
3-1
Auxerre
Ayite (58'), Cisse (64', 71')
Boudebouz (30')
Mbombo (13')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
3Angers31166947351254
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Ajaccio32119123135-442
12Grenoble311011103735241
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!