MX23RW : Sunday, June 26 06:31:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 18, 2022 at 11.30am UK
Urawa
3 - 3
Yokohama
Junker (47', 81', 89')
FT(HT: 0-3)
Mizunuma (12'), Lopes (19'), Miyaichi (30')
Nishimura (56'), Hatanaka (90+5')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Urawa Red Diamonds and Yokohama F Marinos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Urawa
Saturday, May 28 at 9am in J1 League
Next Game: Urawa vs. Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-2 Yokohama
Sunday, May 29 at 8am in J1 League
Next Game: Gamba Osaka vs. Yokohama
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 37.46%. A win for Urawa Red Diamonds had a probability of 36.03% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.23%) and 0-2 (6.45%). The likeliest Urawa Red Diamonds win was 1-0 (9.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1% likelihood.

Result
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawYokohama F Marinos
36.03% (-5.323 -5.32) 26.5% (0.557 0.56) 37.46% (4.767 4.77)
Both teams to score 52.53% (-1.212 -1.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.67% (-1.823 -1.82)52.32% (1.824 1.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.98% (-1.59 -1.59)74.01% (1.592 1.59)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.06% (-3.771 -3.77)27.93% (3.772 3.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.44% (-5.077 -5.08)63.56% (5.078 5.08)
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.9% (2.029 2.03)27.1% (-2.027 -2.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.51% (2.573 2.57)62.48% (-2.572 -2.57)
Score Analysis
    Urawa Red Diamonds 36.03%
    Yokohama F Marinos 37.46%
    Draw 26.5%
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawYokohama F Marinos
1-0 @ 9.65% (-0.341 -0.34)
2-1 @ 8.04% (-0.719 -0.72)
2-0 @ 6.16% (-0.943 -0.94)
3-1 @ 3.42% (-0.729 -0.73)
3-0 @ 2.62% (-0.744 -0.74)
3-2 @ 2.23% (-0.326 -0.33)
4-1 @ 1.09% (-0.383 -0.38)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 36.03%
1-1 @ 12.6% (0.27 0.27)
0-0 @ 7.57% (0.532 0.53)
2-2 @ 5.25% (-0.154 -0.15)
3-3 @ 0.97% (-0.081 -0.08)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.88% (1.203 1.2)
1-2 @ 8.23% (0.624 0.62)
0-2 @ 6.45% (1.098 1.1)
1-3 @ 3.58% (0.455 0.46)
0-3 @ 2.81% (0.607 0.61)
2-3 @ 2.28% (0.063 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.205 0.21)
0-4 @ 0.92% (0.238 0.24)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 37.46%

Head to Head
Nov 20, 2021 5am
Urawa
2-1
Yokohama
Ito (18'), Tanaka (48')
Okubo (36'), Hirano (71')
Ceara (85')
Bunmathan (33')
Mar 14, 2021 4am
Yokohama
3-0
Urawa
Maeda (3', 26'), Koike (55')

Sekine (90+2')
Nov 14, 2020 7am
Yokohama
6-2
Urawa
Santos (2', 37', 90+1'), Maeda (10'), Koike (14'), Mizunuma (67')
Ito (31' og.), Martinus (90')
Ugajin (35')
Jul 4, 2020 11am
Urawa
0-0
Yokohama

Iwanami (73'), Sekine (85')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!