MX23RW : Wednesday, May 29 15:34:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 28
Apr 13, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Paksi FC Stadion

Paksi SE
1 - 2
Fehervar

Balogh (84')
Lenzser (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Karamoko (23', 54')
Toth (79'), Fiola (90+7')
Csongvai (46')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Paksi SE and Fehervar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ferencvaros 1-0 Paksi SE
Sunday, April 7 at 1.45pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Fehervar 5-0 Mezokovesdi
Saturday, April 6 at 1.15pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paksi SE win with a probability of 56%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Fehervar had a probability of 21.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paksi SE win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.77%), while for a Fehervar win it was 0-1 (5.88%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Paksi SEDrawFehervar
56% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 22.79% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 21.21% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Both teams to score 54.23% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.7% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)45.3% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.36% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)67.64% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Paksi SE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.68%45.32% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.55% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)35.44% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.79% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)72.21% (0.030999999999992 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Paksi SE 56%
    Fehervar 21.21%
    Draw 22.79%
Paksi SEDrawFehervar
1-0 @ 10.39% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.88%
2-0 @ 9.52% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.03% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.82% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.76%
4-0 @ 2.67% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1.43% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.01%
5-0 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 56%
1-1 @ 10.77%
0-0 @ 5.67% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.12% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 22.79%
0-1 @ 5.88%
1-2 @ 5.59% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-2 @ 3.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 1.93% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 21.21%

Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 17
Fehervar
3-0
Paksi SE
Katona (1'), Kodro (19', 68')
Christensen (45'), Kodro (59')

Vas (30'), Mezei (58'), Beke (82'), Kovacs (87'), Bode (90+4')
Sep 2, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 6
Paksi SE
2-0
Fehervar
Windecker (53'), Mezei (73')
Kovacs (8'), Windecker (38'), Lenzser (52')

Christensen (44'), Serafimov (56'), Karamoko (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros33235580305074
2Paksi SE3317795142958
3Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy331510860352555
4FehervarFehervar331661155401554
5Debrecen33146134948148
6Kecskemeti TE33136144545045
7Diosgyor33129125056-645
8MTK33128134362-1944
9Zalaegerszegi TE33127145460-643
10UjpestUjpest33114184567-2237
11Varda SE3394204055-1531
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi3356223163-3221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!