MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:10:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 23
Mar 3, 2024 at 6pm UK
Szusza Ferenc Stadion

Ujpest
2 - 0
Fehervar

Tajti (76'), Ambrose (77')
Kobouri (65')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Schon (81'), Gergenyi (89'), Peto (90+2'), Peto (90+2')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Ujpest and Fehervar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ujpest 0-5 Ferencvaros
Sunday, February 25 at 4.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Diosgyor 4-0 Fehervar
Saturday, February 24 at 2pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fehervar win with a probability of 42.6%. A win for Ujpest had a probability of 32.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fehervar win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.95%) and 0-2 (7.08%). The likeliest Ujpest win was 1-0 (8.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.96%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
UjpestDrawFehervar
32.1% (-1.082 -1.08) 25.3% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1) 42.6% (1.184 1.18)
Both teams to score 55.68% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.09% (0.109 0.11)47.91% (-0.103 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.91% (0.098000000000003 0.1)70.09% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Ujpest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.77% (-0.634 -0.63)28.23% (0.64 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.06% (-0.811 -0.81)63.94% (0.816 0.82)
Fehervar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.58% (0.62100000000001 0.62)22.42% (-0.615 -0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.06% (0.91699999999999 0.92)55.94% (-0.913 -0.91)
Score Analysis
    Ujpest 32.1%
    Fehervar 42.6%
    Draw 25.29%
UjpestDrawFehervar
1-0 @ 8.01% (-0.18 -0.18)
2-1 @ 7.57% (-0.167 -0.17)
2-0 @ 5.06% (-0.207 -0.21)
3-1 @ 3.19% (-0.129 -0.13)
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.13% (-0.127 -0.13)
4-1 @ 1.01% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 32.1%
1-1 @ 11.96% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 6.33% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.19% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 9.47% (0.132 0.13)
1-2 @ 8.95% (0.129 0.13)
0-2 @ 7.08% (0.226 0.23)
1-3 @ 4.46% (0.144 0.14)
0-3 @ 3.53% (0.175 0.18)
2-3 @ 2.82% (0.041 0.04)
1-4 @ 1.67% (0.083 0.08)
0-4 @ 1.32% (0.088 0.09)
2-4 @ 1.05% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 42.6%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 12
Fehervar
2-1
Ujpest
Kastrati (80'), Karamoko (89')
Schon (39'), Christensen (81'), Kastrati (85')
Ambrose (8')
Kosanovic (32'), Tajti (39'), Ambrose (49')
Jul 29, 2023 7.15pm
Gameweek 1
Ujpest
2-1
Fehervar
Ljujic (12'), Mack (42')
Antzoulas (15'), Ljujic (35'), Mack (77'), Pauljevic (82')
Csoboth (34')
Katona (47')
Katona (54'), Schon (90+7'), Schon (90+7')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros28204471264564
2Paksi SE28155846341250
3FehervarFehervar28154950371349
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy281110744301443
5Debrecen28126104234842
6MTK28117103851-1340
7Diosgyor28107114346-337
8Zalaegerszegi TE28105134855-735
9Kecskemeti TE28104143843-534
10UjpestUjpest28104143759-2234
11Varda SE2873183246-1424
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2855182452-2820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!