MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 18:25:07| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ferencvaros
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 33
May 19, 2024 at 7.15pm UK
Groupama Arena

Ferencvaros
2 - 0
Ujpest

Marquinhos (38'), Lisztes (76' pen.)
Ali Ben Romdhane (25'), Marquinhos (39')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ambrose (29'), Tajti (35')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Ferencvaros and Ujpest.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Diosgyor 2-0 Ferencvaros
Saturday, May 11 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Ujpest 0-3 Kecskemeti TE
Friday, May 10 at 7.15pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 76.8%. A draw had a probability of 15.1% and a win for Ujpest had a probability of 8.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ferencvaros win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.84%) and 1-0 (10.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.18%), while for a Ujpest win it was 0-1 (2.91%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Ferencvaros in this match.

Result
FerencvarosDrawUjpest
76.8% (0.59399999999999 0.59) 15.09% (-0.318 -0.32) 8.11% (-0.272 -0.27)
Both teams to score 44.78% (-0.112 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.75% (0.55399999999999 0.55)39.25% (-0.551 -0.55)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.42% (0.577 0.58)61.58% (-0.573 -0.57)
Ferencvaros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.53% (0.27 0.27)8.47% (-0.2649 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.62% (0.65600000000001 0.66)29.38% (-0.653 -0.65)
Ujpest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.93% (-0.266 -0.27)51.07% (0.269 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.61% (-0.182 -0.18)85.39% (0.184 0.18)
Score Analysis
    Ferencvaros 76.79%
    Ujpest 8.11%
    Draw 15.09%
FerencvarosDrawUjpest
2-0 @ 13.18%
3-0 @ 10.84% (0.13 0.13)
1-0 @ 10.67% (-0.15 -0.15)
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-1 @ 7.29% (0.032 0.03)
4-0 @ 6.69% (0.164 0.16)
4-1 @ 4.5% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
5-0 @ 3.31% (0.121 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.45% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.22% (0.065 0.07)
4-2 @ 1.51% (0.014 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.36% (0.067 0.07)
6-1 @ 0.91% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 3%
Total : 76.79%
1-1 @ 7.18% (-0.151 -0.15)
0-0 @ 4.33% (-0.112 -0.11)
2-2 @ 2.98% (-0.048 -0.05)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 15.09%
0-1 @ 2.91% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-2 @ 2.41% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-2 @ 0.98% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 8.11%

Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 4.30pm
Gameweek 22
Ujpest
0-5
Ferencvaros
Varga (36', 44'), Loncar (65'), Pesic (75', 82')
Loncar (75'), Marquinhos (90+3')
Oct 29, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 11
Ferencvaros
3-0
Ujpest
Pesic (28'), Abena (70'), Abu Fani (73')
Lisztes (21')

Hall (53'), Kosanovic (82')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!