MX23RW : Monday, May 20 15:24:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 28
Apr 14, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
ZTE-Arena
Ferencvaros

Zalaegerszegi TE
2 - 3
Ferencvaros

Mance (73', 88')
Nemeth (90+4'), Marton (91')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Traore (14'), Kodro (25'), Ali Ben Romdhane (90+7')
Ali Ben Romdhane (90+8'), Varga (90+2')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Zalaegerszegi TE and Ferencvaros.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ujpest 1-5 Zalaegerszegi TE
Friday, April 5 at 7pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Ferencvaros 2-1 Diosgyor
Wednesday, April 10 at 5pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 64.52%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Zalaegerszegi TE had a probability of 15.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ferencvaros win was 0-2 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (10.1%) and 1-2 (9.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.39%), while for a Zalaegerszegi TE win it was 1-0 (4.45%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ferencvaros would win this match.

Result
Zalaegerszegi TEDrawFerencvaros
15.57% (-1.132 -1.13) 19.91% (-0.172 -0.17) 64.52% (1.304 1.3)
Both teams to score 53.16% (-2.046 -2.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.54% (-1.413 -1.41)41.46% (1.413 1.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.14% (-1.447 -1.45)63.86% (1.448 1.45)
Zalaegerszegi TE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.49% (-2.282 -2.28)39.5% (2.282 2.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.81% (-2.186 -2.19)76.19% (2.187 2.19)
Ferencvaros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.87% (-0.064000000000007 -0.06)12.13% (0.065000000000001 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.29% (-0.131 -0.13)37.71% (0.132 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Zalaegerszegi TE 15.57%
    Ferencvaros 64.51%
    Draw 19.91%
Zalaegerszegi TEDrawFerencvaros
1-0 @ 4.45% (0.012 0.01)
2-1 @ 4.36% (-0.279 -0.28)
2-0 @ 2.07% (-0.127 -0.13)
3-2 @ 1.42% (-0.192 -0.19)
3-1 @ 1.35% (-0.178 -0.18)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 15.57%
1-1 @ 9.39% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 4.79% (0.3 0.3)
2-2 @ 4.6% (-0.306 -0.31)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.138 -0.14)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 19.91%
0-2 @ 10.66% (0.62 0.62)
0-1 @ 10.1% (0.604 0.6)
1-2 @ 9.9% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
0-3 @ 7.5% (0.418 0.42)
1-3 @ 6.96% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
0-4 @ 3.96% (0.211 0.21)
1-4 @ 3.67% (-0.027 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.23% (-0.224 -0.22)
2-4 @ 1.71% (-0.122 -0.12)
0-5 @ 1.67% (0.085 0.09)
1-5 @ 1.55% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 64.51%

Head to Head
Dec 17, 2023 3pm
Sep 3, 2023 4.15pm
Gameweek 6
Zalaegerszegi TE
2-6
Ferencvaros
Mance (4'), Mim (19')
Bedi (36'), Lesjak (85')
Varga (27' pen., 37', 51'), Traore (38', 86'), Zachariassen (90')
Cisse (42'), Ali Ben Romdhane (45+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros33235580305074
2Paksi SE3317795142958
3Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy331510860352555
4FehervarFehervar331661155401554
5Debrecen33146134948148
6Kecskemeti TE33136144545045
7Diosgyor33129125056-645
8MTK33128134362-1944
9Zalaegerszegi TE33127145460-643
10UjpestUjpest33114184567-2237
11Varda SE3394204055-1531
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi3356223163-3221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!