MX23RW : Saturday, April 13 00:23:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
AEK Athens
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 25
Feb 28, 2024 at 5pm UK
Olympiako Stadio Spyros Louis

AEK Athens
4 - 2
PAS Giannina

Szymanski (15'), Ponce (69', 79'), Ljubicic (74')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Sobocinski (35'), Tzimas (44')
Tzimas (39'), Demir (50'), Soulis (65'), Begala (90+2'), Soria (90')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between AEK Athens and PAS Giannina.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lamia 1-3 AEK Athens
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAS Giannina 2-2 OFI Crete
Sunday, February 25 at 2.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AEK Athens win with a probability of 88.5%. A draw had a probability of 8.6% and a win for PAS Giannina had a probability of 2.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an AEK Athens win was 3-0 with a probability of 14.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (14.2%) and 4-0 (11.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.02%), while for a PAS Giannina win it was 0-1 (1.31%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that AEK Athens would win this match.

Result
AEK AthensDrawPAS Giannina
88.5% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17) 8.6% (0.1269 0.13) 2.9% (0.038 0.04)
Both teams to score 33.55% (-0.156 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.87% (-0.46900000000001 -0.47)32.13% (0.47 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.28% (-0.548 -0.55)53.72% (0.548 0.55)
AEK Athens Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
95.32% (-0.108 -0.11)4.67% (0.108 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
81.01% (-0.333 -0.33)18.98% (0.333 0.33)
PAS Giannina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
35.19% (-0.125 -0.13)64.8% (0.126 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
7.08% (-0.0551 -0.06)92.91% (0.055999999999997 0.06)
Score Analysis
    AEK Athens 88.48%
    PAS Giannina 2.9%
    Draw 8.6%
AEK AthensDrawPAS Giannina
3-0 @ 14.5% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 14.2% (0.14 0.14)
4-0 @ 11.11% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-0 @ 9.27% (0.164 0.16)
5-0 @ 6.81% (-0.088 -0.09)
3-1 @ 6.29% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.16% (0.035 0.04)
4-1 @ 4.82% (-0.046 -0.05)
6-0 @ 3.48% (-0.072 -0.07)
5-1 @ 2.95% (-0.051 -0.05)
7-0 @ 1.52% (-0.043 -0.04)
6-1 @ 1.51% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.37% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.43%
Total : 88.48%
1-1 @ 4.02% (0.052999999999999 0.05)
0-0 @ 3.03% (0.076 0.08)
2-2 @ 1.34% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 8.6%
0-1 @ 1.31% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 2.9%

How you voted: AEK Athens vs PAS Giannina

AEK Athens
100%
Draw
0.0%
PAS Giannina
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 12
PAS Giannina
0-1
AEK Athens

Rienstra (86'), Pantelakis (90+7'), Erramuspe (90+6')
Zuber (7')
Callens (81')
Jan 3, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 16
PAS Giannina
2-1
AEK Athens
Rienstra (9'), Balan (32')
Araujo (51')
Sep 4, 2022 7.30pm
May 11, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 8
AEK Athens
3-0
PAS Giannina
Hajsafi (39'), Amrabat (45+5' pen.), Krychowiak (60')
Mantalos (69')
Apr 18, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 5
PAS Giannina
2-3
AEK Athens
Jose Perea (52', 90')
Gardawski (54'), Saliakas (76')
Krychowiak (4'), Rota (45+2'), Araujo (69')
Mantalos (72'), Shakhov (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
12.30pm
Tsitsipas
Sinner
2.30pm
Djokovic
Ruud
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Relegation Round
1AtromitosAtromitos31203347-1433
2Panserraikos31113149-1831
3Asteras TripolisAsteras30033752-1531
4OFI CreteOFI Crete31203044-1430
5Volos33003153-2228
6Kifisia31113461-2725
7PanetolikosPanetolikos31113048-1824
8PAS GianninaPAS Giannina30122856-2819
Championship Round
1PAOKPAOK421174274767
2AEK AthensAEK Athens421168293966
3PanathinaikosPanathinaikos430171264565
4OlympiacosOlympiacos420267293863
5Aris ThessalonikiAris42024335848
6LamiaLamia40043859-2134
 
Regular Season
1PAOKPAOK26193466214560
2AEK AthensAEK Athens26178160253559
3OlympiacosOlympiacos26183558243457
4PanathinaikosPanathinaikos26175462214156
5Aris ThessalonikiAris26126839291042
6LamiaLamia2697103544-934
7Asteras TripolisAsteras2694133646-1031
8AtromitosAtromitos26610102944-1528
9Panserraikos2669112845-1727
10OFI CreteOFI Crete26510112644-1825
11Kifisia2649133156-2521
12PanetolikosPanetolikos2648142646-2020
13Volos2647152452-2819
14PAS GianninaPAS Giannina2639142548-2318


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!