MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 03:38:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 28, 2022 at 11.30am UK at Jinan Olympic Sports Center Stadium
Shandong
2 - 0
Henan
Jin (23'), Crysan (37' pen.)
Moises (20'), Xiang (56'), Long (78')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Wang (31'), Wang (67'), Yang (90+2')
Jinbao (76')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Chinese Super League clash between Shandong Taishan and Henan Songshan Longmen, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Shandong Taishan 1-1 Henan Songshan Longmen

Both sides have kicked off the new campaign in fine fashion and we expect a thrilling contest as they battle to strengthen their position in the upper echelons of the table. While Henan boasts one of the most lethal attacks in the league, we are backing Shandong Taishan to maintain their solid home form and force a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shandong Taishan win with a probability of 43.35%. A win for Henan Songshan Longmen had a probability of 28.35% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shandong Taishan win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.58%) and 2-1 (8.37%). The likeliest Henan Songshan Longmen win was 0-1 (10.24%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.09%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shandong Taishan would win this match.

Result
Shandong TaishanDrawHenan Songshan Longmen
43.35% (0.995 0.99) 28.29% (-0.443 -0.44) 28.35% (-0.554 -0.55)
Both teams to score 44.95% (0.883 0.88)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.16% (1.245 1.25)60.83% (-1.247 -1.25)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.13% (0.927 0.93)80.87% (-0.928 -0.93)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.14% (1.14 1.14)27.86% (-1.143 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.53% (1.436 1.44)63.46% (-1.438 -1.44)
Henan Songshan Longmen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.3% (0.24 0.24)37.69% (-0.24299999999999 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.53% (0.234 0.23)74.47% (-0.236 -0.24)
Score Analysis
    Shandong Taishan 43.35%
    Henan Songshan Longmen 28.35%
    Draw 28.28%
Shandong TaishanDrawHenan Songshan Longmen
1-0 @ 13.42% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-0 @ 8.58% (0.147 0.15)
2-1 @ 8.37% (0.197 0.2)
3-0 @ 3.65% (0.175 0.18)
3-1 @ 3.57% (0.194 0.19)
3-2 @ 1.74% (0.105 0.11)
4-0 @ 1.17% (0.091 0.09)
4-1 @ 1.14% (0.096 0.1)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 43.35%
1-1 @ 13.09% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 10.5% (-0.5 -0.5)
2-2 @ 4.08% (0.122 0.12)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 28.28%
0-1 @ 10.24% (-0.42 -0.42)
1-2 @ 6.39% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5% (-0.17 -0.17)
1-3 @ 2.08% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.63% (-0.044 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.33% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 28.35%

How you voted: Shvsong vs Henan

Shandong Taishan
61.1%
Draw
27.8%
Henan Songshan Longmen
11.1%
18
Head to Head
Jun 8, 2022 10.30am
Henan
4-1
Shandong
Dourado (5'), Karanga (24', 79'), Mierzejewski (44')
Zhong (32'), Karanga (37'), Dourado (69')
Jin (17')
Lin (64')
Ke (49')
Jul 30, 2021 11am
May 2, 2021 11am
Henan
1-1
Shandong
Dourado (31')
Jinbao (37'), Sunjic (50'), Chow (89')
Son (41')
Sep 24, 2020 8.30am
Henan
0-2
Shandong

Huang (29'), Karanga (62'), Changjie (83')
Guedes (37'), Pelle (41' pen.)
Long (21')
Aug 19, 2020 11am
Shandong
2-1
Henan
Moises (13'), Fellaini (83' pen.)
Chi (64'), Guo (85')
Dourado (26')
Zhao (22'), Chow (31'), Hao (90')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Wuhan Three TownsWuhan TT109103362728
2Shandong TaishanShandong108021981124
3Henan Songshan LongmenHenan107212391423
4Shanghai ShenhuaSh. Shenhua106311710721
5Beijing GuoanBeijing Guoan104421511416
6Shanghai PortShanghai Port10514109116
7Shenzhen105141515016
8Zhejiang ProfessionalZhejiang10433139415
9Tianjin Jinmen TigerTianjin Jinmen104241411314
10Meizhou Hakka10352129314
11WuhanWuhan104151118-713
12Chengdu Qianbao102621011-112
13Changchun YataiChangchun102531418-411
14Dalian ProDalian Pro101451019-97
15Cangzhou Mighty LionsCangzhou10145716-97
16Guangzhou10208516-116
17Guangzhou CityGuangzhou City10109824-163
18HebeiHebei10109522-173

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!