MX23RW : Saturday, February 24 03:26:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Palmeiras
Brasileiro | Gameweek 36
Nov 30, 2023 at 12.30am UK
Allianz Parque
America Mineiro
Palmeiras
4 - 0
America Mineiro
Endrick (2'), Eder (40' og.), Manuel Lopez (88', 90+2')
Naves (32'), Rios (55')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Julio (15'), Eder (36')
Coverage of the Brasileiro clash between Palmeiras and America Mineiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fortaleza 2-2 Palmeiras
Sunday, November 26 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-3 Flamengo
Sunday, November 26 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Palmeiras win with a probability of 75.98%. A draw had a probability of 15.4% and a win for America Mineiro had a probability of 8.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Palmeiras win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.51%) and 1-0 (10.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.32%), while for an America Mineiro win it was 0-1 (2.98%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Palmeiras would win this match.

Result
PalmeirasDrawAmerica Mineiro
75.98% (0.31999999999999 0.32) 15.4% (0.123 0.12) 8.62% (-0.44 -0.44)
Both teams to score 46.04% (-2.53 -2.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.09% (-2.205 -2.21)38.91% (2.209 2.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.78% (-2.361 -2.36)61.22% (2.363 2.36)
Palmeiras Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.42% (-0.45100000000001 -0.45)8.58% (0.454 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.35% (-1.127 -1.13)29.65% (1.13 1.13)
America Mineiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.36% (-2.505 -2.51)49.64% (2.509 2.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.59% (-1.82 -1.82)84.41% (1.823 1.82)
Score Analysis
    Palmeiras 75.96%
    America Mineiro 8.62%
    Draw 15.4%
PalmeirasDrawAmerica Mineiro
2-0 @ 12.84% (0.78 0.78)
3-0 @ 10.51% (0.42 0.42)
1-0 @ 10.45% (0.838 0.84)
2-1 @ 8.99% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-1 @ 7.36% (-0.231 -0.23)
4-0 @ 6.46% (0.12 0.12)
4-1 @ 4.52% (-0.245 -0.25)
5-0 @ 3.17% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.58% (-0.278 -0.28)
5-1 @ 2.22% (-0.172 -0.17)
4-2 @ 1.58% (-0.21 -0.21)
6-0 @ 1.3% (-0.033 -0.03)
6-1 @ 0.91% (-0.092 -0.09)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 75.96%
1-1 @ 7.32% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
0-0 @ 4.26% (0.429 0.43)
2-2 @ 3.15% (-0.264 -0.26)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 15.4%
0-1 @ 2.98% (0.102 0.1)
1-2 @ 2.57% (-0.154 -0.15)
0-2 @ 1.04% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.03%
Total : 8.62%

Head to Head
Jul 30, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 17
America Mineiro
1-4
Palmeiras
Nicolas (38')
Paulinho (16'), Juninho (76')
Cerqueira (18'), Rony (26', 59'), Artur (53')
Gomez (37')
Nov 10, 2022 12.30am
Gameweek 37
Palmeiras
2-1
America Mineiro
Scarpa (42' pen.), Cerqueira (81')
Benitez (15')
Jul 22, 2022 12am
Gameweek 18
America Mineiro
0-1
Palmeiras

Maidana (51'), Matheusinho (56'), Caceres (56'), Patric (61')
Scarpa (65')
Wesley (17'), Danilo (40'), Manuel Lopez (90+4')
Oct 7, 2021 1.30am
Gameweek 24
America Mineiro
2-1
Palmeiras
Patric (73'), Ademir (90+1' pen.)
Eduardo (49'), Patric (85')
Rony (29')
Menino (15'), Jorge (60'), Renan (88'), Melo (90+2')
Jun 20, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 5
Palmeiras
2-1
America Mineiro
Willian (39', 90+5')
de Paula (22'), Renan (26'), Jailson (71')
Geovane (38')
Ramon (67'), Sabino (79'), Geovane (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras382010864333170
2Gremio38215126356768
3Atletico Mineiro381991052322066
4FlamengoFlamengo381991056421466
5Botafogo3818101058372164
6BragantinoBragantino3817111049351462
7Fluminense38168145147456
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR381414105143856
9InternacionalInternacional381510134645155
10FortalezaFortaleza38159144544154
11Sao Paulo381411134038253
12Cuiaba38149154039151
13Corinthians381214124748-150
14Cruzeiro381114133532347
15Vasco da GamaVasco38129174151-1045
16Bahia38128185053-344
17SantosSantos381110173964-2543
18GoiasGoias38911183653-1738
19Coritiba3886244173-3230
20America MineiroAmerica Mineiro3859244281-3924

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!