MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 19:54:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Brugge
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 3
Apr 14, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion
Royal Antwerp

Brugge
3 - 0
Antwerp

Onyedika (44'), Skoras (60'), Zinckernagel (90+6')
Thiago (49'), Onyedika (51')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Club Brugge and Royal Antwerp.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brugge 1-0 PAOK
Thursday, April 11 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Antwerp 0-1 Genk
Saturday, April 6 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Brugge win with a probability of 56.18%. A draw had a probability of 22.8% and a win for Royal Antwerp had a probability of 21.03%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Brugge win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.88%) and 2-0 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.78%), while for a Royal Antwerp win it was 0-1 (5.89%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Club Brugge would win this match.

Result
Club BruggeDrawRoyal Antwerp
56.18% (-0.111 -0.11) 22.79% (0.153 0.15) 21.03% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Both teams to score 53.98% (-0.561 -0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.5% (-0.717 -0.72)45.5% (0.717 0.72)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.17% (-0.69 -0.69)67.83% (0.69 0.69)
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.99% (-0.289 -0.29)16.01% (0.29 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.66% (-0.532 -0.53)45.34% (0.533 0.53)
Royal Antwerp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.27% (-0.44500000000001 -0.45)35.73% (0.445 0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.5% (-0.462 -0.46)72.5% (0.46299999999999 0.46)
Score Analysis
    Club Brugge 56.17%
    Royal Antwerp 21.03%
    Draw 22.78%
Club BruggeDrawRoyal Antwerp
1-0 @ 10.47% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.6% (0.105 0.11)
3-1 @ 6.03% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-0 @ 5.86% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.1% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.76% (-0.058 -0.06)
4-0 @ 2.68% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.42% (-0.047 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.01% (-0.032 -0.03)
5-0 @ 0.98% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 56.17%
1-1 @ 10.78% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 5.72% (0.174 0.17)
2-2 @ 5.08% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 22.78%
0-1 @ 5.89% (0.109 0.11)
1-2 @ 5.55% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.03% (0.02 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.9% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.74% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 21.03%

Head to Head
Feb 4, 2024 12.30pm
Gameweek 24
Antwerp
2-1
Brugge
Corbanie (86'), Ondrejka (90+9')
Janssen (19'), Muja (90+12')
De Cuyper (54')
Vetlesen (25'), Skoras (27'), Thiago (45'), Boyata (82'), Vanaken (90+13')
Vanaken (90+13')
Oct 29, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 12
Brugge
2-1
Antwerp
Jutlga Blanc (45'), Vanaken (90')
Nielsen (35'), Mechele (38'), Skov Olsen (69'), De Cuyper (90+3')
Ilenikhena (72')
Yusuf (15')
May 21, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 4
Brugge
2-0
Antwerp
Nielsen (51', 62')
Odoi (44'), Mignolet (77'), Lang (90+4')

Vermeeren (21'), Stengs (66'), Alderweireld (90+4')
May 14, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 3
Antwerp
3-2
Brugge
Janssen (36'), Kerk (86'), Vermeeren (90+7')
Mata (2'), Vanaken (23')
Feb 5, 2023 12.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1CharleroiCharleroi65103752-1545
2KortrijkKortrijk62132967-3831
3RWD MolenbeekRWDM62133976-3730
4EupenEupen61142966-3728
Championship Round
1Club BruggeBrugge1073083354850
2Union SGUnion SG1042480433749
3Anderlecht1042470422846
4Genk1041559481137
5Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge1034357471037
6Royal AntwerpAntwerp1020862451732
Conference League Play-off Group
1GentGent1080280483248
2MechelenMechelen105145952739
3Sint-Truiden103434961-1233
4Leuven104334659-1330
5Westerlo102355974-1524
6Standard Liege100554568-2322
 
Regular Season
1Union SGUnion SG30217263313270
2Anderlecht30189358302863
3Royal AntwerpAntwerp301410655272852
4Club BruggeBrugge30149762293351
5Genk301211751312047
6GentGent301211753381547
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge301451144341047
8MechelenMechelen30136113934545
9Sint-Truiden301010103546-1140
10Standard Liege30810123341-834
11Westerlo3079144254-1230
12Leuven3078153447-1329
13CharleroiCharleroi3078152648-2229
14EupenEupen3073202458-3424
15KortrijkKortrijk3066182257-3524
16RWD MolenbeekRWDM3058173167-3623


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!