MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 05:05:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
Royal Antwerp
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 28
Mar 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Bosuilstadion

Antwerp
3 - 0
Sint-Truiden

Ondrejka (62' pen., 87'), Ejuke (74')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Royal Antwerp and Sint-Truiden.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gent 2-2 Antwerp
Sunday, February 25 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Sint-Truiden 1-0 Westerlo
Saturday, February 24 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Royal Antwerp win with a probability of 68.49%. A draw had a probability of 17.5% and a win for Sint-Truiden had a probability of 14.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Royal Antwerp win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.46%) and 1-0 (7.8%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.9%), while for a Sint-Truiden win it was 1-2 (3.99%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Royal Antwerp would win this match.

Result
Royal AntwerpDrawSint-Truiden
68.49% (0.76000000000001 0.76) 17.5% (-0.331 -0.33) 14.01% (-0.432 -0.43)
Both teams to score 58.01% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.72% (0.621 0.62)33.28% (-0.624 -0.62)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.95% (0.708 0.71)55.04% (-0.712 -0.71)
Royal Antwerp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.15% (0.33399999999999 0.33)8.85% (-0.3379 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.68% (0.80500000000001 0.81)30.31% (-0.809 -0.81)
Sint-Truiden Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.64% (-0.173 -0.17)36.36% (0.171 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.86% (-0.177 -0.18)73.14% (0.17399999999999 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Royal Antwerp 68.49%
    Sint-Truiden 14.01%
    Draw 17.5%
Royal AntwerpDrawSint-Truiden
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)
2-0 @ 9.46% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
1-0 @ 7.8% (-0.134 -0.13)
3-1 @ 7.74% (0.072 0.07)
3-0 @ 7.65% (0.106 0.11)
4-1 @ 4.69% (0.114 0.11)
4-0 @ 4.63% (0.135 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.91% (0.018 0.02)
4-2 @ 2.37% (0.047 0.05)
5-1 @ 2.27% (0.09 0.09)
5-0 @ 2.25% (0.099 0.1)
5-2 @ 1.15% (0.04 0.04)
6-1 @ 0.92% (0.05 0.05)
6-0 @ 0.91% (0.053 0.05)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 68.49%
1-1 @ 7.9% (-0.173 -0.17)
2-2 @ 4.84% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 3.22% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 17.5%
1-2 @ 3.99% (-0.107 -0.11)
0-1 @ 3.26% (-0.124 -0.12)
0-2 @ 1.65% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.63% (-0.025 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.35% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 14.01%

How you voted: Antwerp vs Sint-Truiden

Royal Antwerp
100%
Draw
0.0%
Sint-Truiden
0.0%
9
Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 15
Sint-Truiden
1-1
Antwerp
Steuckers (42')
Godeau (47'), Koita (63')
Ejuke (81')
Kerk (90+1'), Janssen (90+6')
Apr 23, 2023 12.30pm
Oct 7, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 11
Antwerp
2-0
Sint-Truiden
Gerkens (8'), Scott (90+2')
Jan 25, 2022 5.45pm
Gameweek 22
Antwerp
1-1
Sint-Truiden
Hara (54')
Hara (47'), Cacace (50')
Nov 21, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
Sint-Truiden
2-1
Antwerp
Hayashi (31'), Koita (37')
Konate (39'), Leistner (84')
Samatta (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1CharleroiCharleroi21102849-2133
2RWD MolenbeekRWDM21103468-3427
3KortrijkKortrijk20112460-3625
4EupenEupen20112662-3625
Championship Round
1Anderlecht420263362738
2Union SGUnion SG300366372935
3Genk431056332334
4Club BruggeBrugge321069313833
5Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge312049381129
6Royal AntwerpAntwerp300355322326
Conference League Play-off Group
1GentGent430165422333
2MechelenMechelen42024844429
3Sint-Truiden42114352-927
4Leuven42113951-1222
5Standard Liege40314052-1220
6Westerlo40134765-1816
 
Regular Season
1Union SGUnion SG30217263313270
2Anderlecht30189358302863
3Royal AntwerpAntwerp301410655272852
4Club BruggeBrugge30149762293351
5Genk301211751312047
6GentGent301211753381547
7Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge301451144341047
8MechelenMechelen30136113934545
9Sint-Truiden301010103546-1140
10Standard Liege30810123341-834
11Westerlo3079144254-1230
12Leuven3078153447-1329
13CharleroiCharleroi3078152648-2229
14EupenEupen3073202458-3424
15KortrijkKortrijk3066182257-3524
16RWD MolenbeekRWDM3058173167-3623


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!