Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 20
Jun 10, 2023 at 11pm UK
Estadio Ciudad de Vicente Lopez
1 - 0
More game data and we say below the videos
We said: Platense 1-1 Tigre
Platense will be confident of earning a fourth-straight home victory but face a tough assignment against a Tigre side who will be buoyed by their midweek success in the Sudamericana.
Tigre have not won in the Argentine Primera Liga since April but should be good enough to get a point on the road on Saturday evening.
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tigre win with a probability of 35.96%. A win for Platense had a probability of 34.15% and a draw had a probability of 29.9%.
The most likely scoreline for a Tigre win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.23%) and 0-2 (6.98%). The likeliest Platense win was 1-0 (12.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.