MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 15:28:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 10
May 20, 2024 at 6pm UK
Studenternas IP

Sirius
0 - 0
Vasteras


Walta (14')
FT

Linday (34'), Nsabiyumva (57')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Sirius and Vasteras SK, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sirius 2-2 Goteborg
Thursday, May 16 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Vasteras 0-2 Varnamo
Wednesday, May 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

We said: Sirius 1-0 Vasteras SK

Vasteras have been very poor this season and already look likely to struggle to avoid relegation less than a third of the way through the campaign. While Sirius have been far from impressive themselves, they have to be fancied at home against this opponent. That said, despite Vasteras' dreadful record this season, they have at least so far avoided any big defeats - their largest being by a two-goal margin - so we feel the hosts will only claim a narrow victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sirius win with a probability of 52.98%. A win for Vasteras SK had a probability of 24.63% and a draw had a probability of 22.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sirius win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.34%) and 2-0 (7.91%). The likeliest Vasteras SK win was 1-2 (6.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.24%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood.

Result
SiriusDrawVasteras SK
52.98% (0.019999999999996 0.02) 22.39%24.63% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02)
Both teams to score 60.08% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.38% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)39.62% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.03% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)61.97% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Sirius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.97% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)15.03% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.49% (0.007000000000005 0.01)43.51% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Vasteras SK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.71% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)29.3% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.74% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)65.26% (0.024999999999991 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Sirius 52.98%
    Vasteras SK 24.63%
    Draw 22.39%
SiriusDrawVasteras SK
2-1 @ 9.71% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 8.34% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 7.91% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 6.13% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 5% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-2 @ 3.77% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.91% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 2.37% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 1.78%
5-1 @ 1.1% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 52.98%
1-1 @ 10.24%
2-2 @ 5.96% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-0 @ 4.4% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.54% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 22.39%
1-2 @ 6.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 5.41%
0-2 @ 3.32% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 2.57% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 1.36% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 24.63%

How you voted: Sirius vs Vasteras

Sirius
71.4%
Draw
28.6%
Vasteras SK
0.0%
14
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!