MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 10:57:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Women's Super League | Gameweek 19
Apr 21, 2024 at 12pm UK
Old Trafford

Man Utd Women
2 - 2
Spurs Ladies

Malard (13'), Le Tissier (90+2')
Turner (58')
FT(HT: 1-2)
England (29'), Naz (31')
Vinberg (60'), Nilden (63'), Graham (86'), Ahtinen (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Women's Super League clash between Manchester United Women and Tottenham Hotspur Ladies, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

We said: Manchester United Women 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur Ladies

Man United may have won each of their last six competitive home matches, but we think that they may have to settle for a draw against a Spurs side that has lost just one of their last four away league games. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United Women win with a probability of 72.1%. A draw had a probability of 15.8% and a win for Tottenham Hotspur Ladies had a probability of 12.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United Women win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.12%) and 3-1 (8.04%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.96%), while for a Tottenham Hotspur Ladies win it was 1-2 (3.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-2 draw for this match.

Result
Manchester United WomenDrawTottenham Hotspur Ladies
72.1% (0.104 0.1) 15.81% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03) 12.1% (-0.067 -0.07)
Both teams to score 58.83% (-0.073 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
70.38% (0.0049999999999955 0)29.62% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
49.26% (0.0049999999999955 0)50.73% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Manchester United Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.81% (0.025000000000006 0.03)7.19% (-0.0219 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.88% (0.058000000000007 0.06)26.12% (-0.055 -0.05)
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.39% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)36.61% (0.1 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.6% (-0.096 -0.1)73.4% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United Women 72.1%
    Tottenham Hotspur Ladies 12.1%
    Draw 15.81%
Manchester United WomenDrawTottenham Hotspur Ladies
2-1 @ 9.17% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.12% (0.019 0.02)
3-1 @ 8.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 8% (0.025 0.03)
1-0 @ 6.93% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
4-1 @ 5.29% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 5.27% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.04% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
5-1 @ 2.79% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
5-0 @ 2.77% (0.015 0.02)
4-2 @ 2.66% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-2 @ 1.4%
6-1 @ 1.22% (0.004 0)
6-0 @ 1.22% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 4.18%
Total : 72.1%
1-1 @ 6.96% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.61% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-0 @ 2.63%
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 15.81%
1-2 @ 3.5% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-1 @ 2.65% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.54% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.33% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.17% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 12.1%

How you voted: Man Utd Women vs Spurs Ladies

Manchester United Women
85.7%
Draw
14.3%
Tottenham Hotspur Ladies
0.0%
7
Head to Head
Dec 10, 2023 6.45pm
Gameweek 9
Spurs Ladies
0-4
Man Utd Women

Naz (49')
Blundell (29'), Toone (51'), Malard (59'), Ladd (84')
May 7, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 20
Man Utd Women
3-0
Spurs Ladies
Galton (32'), Russo (35'), Parris (53')
Feb 12, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 1
Spurs Ladies
1-2
Man Utd Women
England (75')
Galton (67'), Bartrip (76' og.)
Jan 23, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 13
Man Utd Women
3-0
Spurs Ladies
Boe Risa (38'), Ladd (42'), Galton (62')
Toone (29'), Ladd (86')
Nov 7, 2021 12.15pm
Gameweek 6
Spurs Ladies
1-1
Man Utd Women
Percival (90+5')
Simon (68'), Percival (69')
Russo (45+2')
Blundell (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!