MX23RW : Monday, June 27 08:58:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 19, 2022 at 7.30pm UK at Swissporarena
Luzern
2 - 2
Young Boys
Sorgic (23'), Ugrinic (69')
Schurpf (76'), Cumic (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Kanga (3'), Fernandes (6')
Kanga (34'), Lustenberger (86')
Coverage of the Swiss Super League clash between Luzern and Young Boys.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Zurich 2-3 Luzern
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 3-0 Grasshopper
Sunday, May 22 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Young Boys win with a probability of 54.31%. A win for Luzern had a probability of 24.49% and a draw had a probability of 21.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Young Boys win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.13%) and 0-1 (6.9%). The likeliest Luzern win was 2-1 (6.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.2%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
LuzernDrawYoung Boys
24.49% (-0.253 -0.25) 21.2% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04) 54.31% (0.296 0.3)
Both teams to score 64.31% (-0.137 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)34% (0.052 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.13% (-0.059999999999995 -0.06)55.87% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Luzern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.65% (-0.21599999999999 -0.22)26.35% (0.215 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.5% (-0.29 -0.29)61.49% (0.289 0.29)
Young Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.31% (0.069999999999993 0.07)12.68% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.13% (0.144 0.14)38.87% (-0.145 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Luzern 24.49%
    Young Boys 54.31%
    Draw 21.2%
LuzernDrawYoung Boys
2-1 @ 6.14% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-0 @ 4.46% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 2.97% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.73% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.32% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 24.49%
1-1 @ 9.2% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.34% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-0 @ 3.34% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.94% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 21.2%
1-2 @ 9.5% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 7.13% (0.057 0.06)
0-1 @ 6.9% (0.037 0.04)
1-3 @ 6.54% (0.03 0.03)
0-3 @ 4.9% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 4.36% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-4 @ 3.38% (0.024 0.02)
0-4 @ 2.53% (0.034 0.03)
2-4 @ 2.25% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-5 @ 1.39% (0.013 0.01)
0-5 @ 1.05% (0.017 0.02)
3-4 @ 1% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-5 @ 0.93% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 54.31%

How you voted: Luzern vs Young Boys

Luzern
20.0%
Draw
26.7%
Young Boys
53.3%
15
Head to Head
Mar 5, 2022 5pm
Young Boys
2-2
Luzern
Siebatcheu (8'), Mambimbi (10')
Elia (52'), Rieder (77'), Garcia (90+3')
Burch (41'), Drager (85')
Oct 16, 2021 5pm
Young Boys
1-1
Luzern
Ngamaleu (90+4')
Martins Pereira (29'), Fassnacht (41'), von Ballmoos (79'), Sierro (86')
Martins Pereira (39')
Schulz (30' pen.)
Ugrinic (74'), Grether (81')
Jul 24, 2021 5pm
Luzern
3-4
Young Boys
Schurpf (27', 52'), N'Diaye (41')
Farkas (47')
Elia (14', 59'), Siebatcheu (68', 90+3')
Zesiger (34'), Rieder (51'), Camara (72'), Spielmann (90')
May 15, 2021 7.30pm
Young Boys
5-2
Luzern
Aebischer (35'), Fassnacht (47', 60'), Nsame (74'), Spielmann (77')
Lefort (12'), Zesiger (38'), von Ballmoos (83')
Grether (9'), Tasar (40')
Schurpf (5'), Tasar (38'), Sidler (87'), Ugrinic (90+1')
Feb 28, 2021 3pm
Luzern
2-2
Young Boys
Ugrinic (23'), Schulz (90+6')
Burch (10'), Knezevic (89'), Ugrinic (90')
Fassnacht (71'), Knezevic (87' og.)
Zesiger (52'), Aebischer (79'), Nsame (88')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Basel00000000
2Grasshopper ZurichGrasshopper00000000
3LuganoLugano00000000
4Luzern00000000
5Servette00000000
6Sion00000000
7St GallenSt Gallen00000000
8FC WinterthurWinterthur00000000
9Young Boys00000000
10FC Zurich00000000

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!