MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:18:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 27
Feb 24, 2024 at 4pm UK
Konya Buyuksehir Belediye Stadyumu

Konyaspor
2 - 0
Hatayspor

Yazgili (52'), Ulgun (56')
Damjanovic (40'), Oguz (45'), Ulgun (69'), Slowik (77'), Junior Sambou (90+9'), Ethemi (90+10')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kilama (27'), Kardesler (90+10'), Pedro (90+10')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Konyaspor and Hatayspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Besiktas 2-0 Konyaspor
Monday, February 19 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Hatayspor 1-1 Sivasspor
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Konyaspor 1-1 Hatayspor

Both sides are not in the best moment coming into this fixture and will see this as a good chance to pick up a valuable win against a direct relegation candidate. However, we think they will not be separated in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Konyaspor win with a probability of 58%. A draw has a probability of 23.4% and a win for Hatayspor has a probability of 18.59%.

The most likely scoreline for a Konyaspor win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.08%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (11.1%), while for a Hatayspor win it is 0-1 (6.36%).

Result
KonyasporDrawHatayspor
58% (0.14 0.14) 23.41% (-0.052 -0.05) 18.59% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 48.15% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.7% (0.076000000000001 0.08)51.3% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.88% (0.067 0.07)73.12% (-0.068999999999988 -0.07)
Konyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.57% (0.076999999999998 0.08)17.43% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.12% (0.137 0.14)47.88% (-0.139 -0.14)
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.31% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)41.69% (0.058 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.84% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)78.16% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Konyaspor 57.99%
    Hatayspor 18.59%
    Draw 23.41%
KonyasporDrawHatayspor
1-0 @ 12.69% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 11.08% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.7% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-0 @ 6.46% (0.03 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.65% (0.017 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.82% (0.02 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.47% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.47% (0.014 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.08% (0.004 0)
5-0 @ 0.99% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 57.99%
1-1 @ 11.1% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.27% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.24% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 23.41%
0-1 @ 6.36% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-2 @ 4.86% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.78% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.42% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 18.59%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
Hatayspor
3-1
Konyaspor
Dadasov (22' pen., 53'), Strandberg (83')
Dadasov (31'), Demirel (32'), Hodzic (80')
Prip (32')
Mar 12, 2023 4pm
Sep 10, 2022 3pm
May 15, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 37
Konyaspor
3-1
Hatayspor
Bytyqi (6'), Michalak (73'), Mahgoub (87')
Cagiran (11')
El Kaabi (16' pen.)
Kurucuk (22'), Biram Diouf (39')
Dec 22, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 18
Hatayspor
1-3
Konyaspor
El Kaabi (3')
Adekugbe (10'), Kurucuk (57'), Sackey (68')
Adekugbe (31')
M'Poku (29', 54'), Mahgoub (90+2')
Sehic (27'), Gurler (68'), Cikalleshi (71')
Calik (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Fenerbahce32274185285785
2GalatasarayGalatasaray31273169204984
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor321641254421252
4BesiktasBesiktas32146124238448
5Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor32146124347-448
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul32137124238446
7KasimpasaKasimpasa32137125557-246
8SivassporSivasspor321111103843-544
9AlanyasporAlanyaspor31101294142-142
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor321012103637-142
11Adana Demirspor32913104843540
12Samsunspor32108143642-638
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu32813114041-137
14KayserisporKayserispor321010123645-937
15KonyasporKonyaspor32812123445-1136
16Hatayspor32712133644-833
17GaziantepGaziantep3287173550-1531
18Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3279163541-630
19Pendikspor3279163664-2830
20Istanbulspor3247212559-3416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!