MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 08:22:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 21, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal de Anduva

Mirandes
2 - 1
Burgos

La Gumina (60' pen.), Martin (66')
Marton (16'), Reina (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Arroyo (55')
Nino (15'), Elgezabal (70'), Espiau (78'), Sancris (90+7')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Mirandes and Burgos.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Real Oviedo 1-1 Mirandes
Sunday, April 14 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Burgos 2-1 Racing
Sunday, April 14 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mirandes win with a probability of 40.95%. A win for Burgos had a probability of 30.75% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mirandes win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.2%) and 2-0 (7.9%). The likeliest Burgos win was 0-1 (10.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.18%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Mirandes would win this match.

Result
MirandesDrawBurgos
40.95% (0.195 0.2) 28.3% (0.067999999999998 0.07) 30.75% (-0.259 -0.26)
Both teams to score 45.98% (-0.27800000000001 -0.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.94% (-0.299 -0.3)60.06% (0.303 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.72% (-0.228 -0.23)80.28% (0.232 0.23)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.19% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)28.81% (0.038 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.34% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)64.66% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.59% (-0.354 -0.35)35.41% (0.357 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.83% (-0.37 -0.37)72.17% (0.374 0.37)
Score Analysis
    Mirandes 40.95%
    Burgos 30.75%
    Draw 28.3%
MirandesDrawBurgos
1-0 @ 12.69% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 8.2% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 7.9% (0.073 0.07)
3-1 @ 3.4% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 3.28% (0.027 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.02% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 40.95%
1-1 @ 13.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.2% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 4.26% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 0.66%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 10.59% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.84% (-0.062 -0.06)
0-2 @ 5.5% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.37% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.9% (-0.033 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.47% (-0.03 -0.03)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 30.75%

Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 19
Burgos
0-0
Mirandes
Grego (50'), Elgezabal (79'), Sancris (80')
Reina (31'), Tachi (40'), Marton (55'), Lachuer (90+1')
Apr 23, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 37
Mirandes
2-1
Burgos
Garcia (50', 59')
Curro (48')
Oct 16, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Burgos
2-1
Mirandes
Campos (25'), Mourad (90+12')
Paulo (90+4')
Apr 10, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 35
Mirandes
3-1
Burgos
Marques (23', 50'), Camello (73')
Saenz (45+2'), Marques (63')
Elgezabal (6')
Gomez (88'), Rubio (90+2')
Oct 3, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 8
Burgos
1-0
Mirandes
Grego (43')
Rodriguez Perez (41')

Gelabert (30')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real ValladolidValladolid392081146311568
2Leganes391813850242667
3EibarEibar391981267442365
4Espanyol391517754391562
5Real Oviedo3916131048331561
6Racing de SantanderRacing391710126052861
7Sporting GijonSporting Gijon391611124840859
8ElcheElche401611134242059
9Burgos39169145051-157
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol391512124547-257
11Levante39131794743456
12TenerifeTenerife391410153538-352
13CartagenaCartagena39149163745-851
14Albacete391212154551-648
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza391113153739-246
16Eldense391113154454-1046
17Huesca391015143430445
18MirandesMirandes401112174453-945
19Amorebieta391011183652-1641
20AlcorconAlcorcon391011182849-2141
21Villarreal II39109203657-2139
22FC AndorraFC Andorra39910203150-1937


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!