MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 11:27:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 19
Dec 9, 2023 at 8pm UK
Estadio Municipal de El Plantio
Burgos
0 - 0
Mirandes

Grego (50'), Elgezabal (79'), Sancris (80')
FT

Reina (31'), Tachi (40'), Marton (55'), Lachuer (90+1')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Burgos and Mirandes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Arenteiro 1-3 Burgos
Wednesday, December 6 at 3pm in Copa del Rey
Last Game: Lugo 2-0 Mirandes
Wednesday, December 6 at 6pm in Copa del Rey

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Burgos win with a probability of 48.68%. A draw had a probability of 27.8% and a win for Mirandes had a probability of 23.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Burgos win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.11%) and 2-1 (8.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.68%), while for a Mirandes win it was 0-1 (9.32%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
BurgosDrawMirandes
48.68% (-0.523 -0.52) 27.79% (0.33 0.33) 23.52% (0.191 0.19)
Both teams to score 42.71% (-0.644 -0.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.14% (-0.926 -0.93)61.85% (0.924 0.92)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.37% (-0.69 -0.69)81.63% (0.688 0.69)
Burgos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.37% (-0.67 -0.67)25.63% (0.668 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.48% (-0.919 -0.92)60.52% (0.917 0.92)
Mirandes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.43% (-0.347 -0.35)42.57% (0.344 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.07% (-0.297 -0.3)78.92% (0.294 0.29)
Score Analysis
    Burgos 48.68%
    Mirandes 23.52%
    Draw 27.78%
BurgosDrawMirandes
1-0 @ 14.85% (0.23 0.23)
2-0 @ 10.11% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 8.64% (-0.116 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.59% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-1 @ 3.92% (-0.13 -0.13)
3-2 @ 1.67% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.067 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.071 -0.07)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 48.68%
1-1 @ 12.68% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 10.9% (0.37 0.37)
2-2 @ 3.69% (-0.085 -0.09)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 27.78%
0-1 @ 9.32% (0.231 0.23)
1-2 @ 5.42% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.98% (0.062 0.06)
1-3 @ 1.54% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.05% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 1.08%
Total : 23.52%

Head to Head
Apr 23, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 37
Mirandes
2-1
Burgos
Garcia (50', 59')
Curro (48')
Oct 16, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 11
Burgos
2-1
Mirandes
Campos (25'), Mourad (90+12')
Paulo (90+4')
Apr 10, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 35
Mirandes
3-1
Burgos
Marques (23', 50'), Camello (73')
Saenz (45+2'), Marques (63')
Elgezabal (6')
Gomez (88'), Rubio (90+2')
Oct 3, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 8
Burgos
1-0
Mirandes
Grego (43')
Rodriguez Perez (41')

Gelabert (30')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes28148640182250
2Espanyol28138746331347
3EibarEibar28137844331146
4Real ValladolidValladolid2813693226645
5Sporting GijonSporting Gijon27111063223943
6Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol27111063330343
7Racing de SantanderRacing28126104239342
8Real Oviedo281011734231141
9ElcheElche2711882523241
10Levante2791263231139
11Burgos27116103437-339
12Real ZaragozaZaragoza2891092825337
13TenerifeTenerife27106112324-136
14Eldense2781183437-335
15MirandesMirandes2789103334-133
16CartagenaCartagena2787122837-931
17Albacete2779113138-730
18Villarreal II2879122841-1330
19Huesca27611102022-229
20AlcorconAlcorcon2777132137-1628
21FC AndorraFC Andorra2767142235-1325
22Amorebieta2748152036-1620

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!