MX23RW : Friday, June 21 23:54:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 34
May 27, 2024 at 7pm UK
Mohammed Bin Saud Al-Qasimi Stadium

Al-Taawoun
1 - 0
Al Ettifaq

Abdulmalik (90')
El Mahdioui (45+7'), Abdulmalik (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Hazazi (45+5'), Al Otaibi (75')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Taawoun and Al Ettifaq, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Fayha 1-1 Al-Taawoun
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-0 Al Shabab
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al-Taawoun 1-1 Al Ettifaq

While Al Taawoun have been the more consistent side over the course of the season, Al Ettifaq are ending the campaign well and need something from this match to secure sixth place in the league standings. Considering the permutations, a point should be enough for the hosts to finish fourth and while both sides will go for the win, we feel they will be happy settling for a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Ettifaq win with a probability of 47.99%. A win for Al-Taawoun had a probability of 27.72% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Ettifaq win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.46%) and 0-2 (7.89%). The likeliest Al-Taawoun win was 1-0 (6.92%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.43%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
Al-TaawounDrawAl Ettifaq
27.72% (0.161 0.16) 24.29% (0.047000000000001 0.05) 47.99% (-0.212 -0.21)
Both teams to score 56.48% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.3% (-0.109 -0.11)45.7% (0.107 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.98% (-0.103 -0.1)68.02% (0.10000000000001 0.1)
Al-Taawoun Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.85% (0.061999999999998 0.06)30.15% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.7% (0.076000000000001 0.08)66.29% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Al Ettifaq Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.86% (-0.13 -0.13)19.14% (0.126 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.21% (-0.213 -0.21)50.78% (0.20800000000001 0.21)
Score Analysis
    Al-Taawoun 27.72%
    Al Ettifaq 47.99%
    Draw 24.29%
Al-TaawounDrawAl Ettifaq
1-0 @ 6.92% (0.043 0.04)
2-1 @ 6.86% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 4.15% (0.034 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.74% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 1.66% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 27.72%
1-1 @ 11.43% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.77% (0.026 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.67%
3-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.29%
0-1 @ 9.54% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-2 @ 9.46% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 7.89% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 5.21% (-0.03 -0.03)
0-3 @ 4.35% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
2-3 @ 3.13% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-4 @ 2.16% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.8% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.29% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 47.99%

How you voted: Al-Taawoun vs Al Ettifaq

Al-Taawoun
14.3%
Draw
42.9%
Al Ettifaq
42.9%
7
Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 17
Al Ettifaq
0-2
Al-Taawoun

Abdulrahman (90+1')
El Mahdioui (41' pen.), Mateus (63')
Pedro (55')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!