MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 12:52:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Dinamo Zagreb
Croatian 1. HNL | Gameweek 18
Dec 9, 2023 at 4pm UK
Stadion Maksimir
Dinamo Zagreb
1 - 0
Rudes
Kulenovic (76')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Lazarov (62'), Lazarov (62'), Mladina (63'), Pavlovic (66'), Sehic (90+1')
Coverage of the Croatian 1. HNL clash between Dinamo Zagreb and Rudes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rudes 0-0 NK Lokomotiva
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Croatian 1. HNL

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dinamo Zagreb win with a probability of 75.95%. A draw had a probability of 15.3% and a win for Rudes had a probability of 8.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dinamo Zagreb win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.38%) and 1-0 (10.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.28%), while for a Rudes win it was 0-1 (2.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dinamo Zagreb would win this match.

Result
Dinamo ZagrebDrawRudes
75.95% (0.0019999999999953 0) 15.32% (-0.00099999999999945 -0) 8.74%
Both teams to score 46.9% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.93% (0.0010000000000048 0)38.07%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.66%60.34% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Dinamo Zagreb Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.62%8.38%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.84% (0.00099999999999056 0)29.17%
Rudes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.2% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)48.81% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.18% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)83.82% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Dinamo Zagreb 75.94%
    Rudes 8.74%
    Draw 15.32%
Dinamo ZagrebDrawRudes
2-0 @ 12.57%
3-0 @ 10.38%
1-0 @ 10.14%
2-1 @ 9.02%
3-1 @ 7.45%
4-0 @ 6.44% (0.00099999999999945 0)
4-1 @ 4.62%
5-0 @ 3.19%
3-2 @ 2.67%
5-1 @ 2.29%
4-2 @ 1.66%
6-0 @ 1.32%
6-1 @ 0.95%
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 75.94%
1-1 @ 7.28%
0-0 @ 4.09%
2-2 @ 3.23% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 15.32%
0-1 @ 2.94%
1-2 @ 2.61%
0-2 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 8.74%

Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 6.15pm
Gameweek 9
Rudes
1-5
Dinamo Zagreb
Masala (83')
Vukmanovic (16')
Drmic (27', 48', 58'), Madatov (38'), Vidovic (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HNK RijekaRijeka23155347192850
2Hajduk Split24154534142049
3Dinamo Zagreb22135437191844
4Osijek2498744311335
5NK Lokomotiva2461263027330
6GoricaGorica2376102227-527
7Slaven Koprivnica2376102942-1327
8NK VarazdinVarazdin2351172629-326
9NK Istra 1961Istra 19612467112240-1825
10Rudes240420851-434

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!