MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:56:54| >> :300:86500:86500:
AC Ajaccio
Angers
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Troyes
Aug 6, 2022 at 4pm UK at Stade de la Meinau
Strasbourg
1 - 2
Monaco
Diallo (65')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Diatta (43'), Diop (53')
Fofana (80'), Diatta (83')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Strasbourg and Monaco, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 0-3 Strasbourg
Sunday, July 31 at 7.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Monaco 1-1 PSV
Tuesday, August 2 at 7pm in Champions League

We said: Strasbourg 1-1 Monaco

Goals are never at a premium when Strasbourg and Monaco are on the pitch, and the hosts will aim to take advantage of the jellied legs within Clement's ranks amid their European exploits. Les Coureurs are under pressure to prove that they are not just one-season wonders, but draws were the theme for Stephan's side last term, and we can envisage an opening-day stalemate here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Strasbourg win with a probability of 43.98%. A win for Monaco had a probability of 29.63% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Strasbourg win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.92%) and 2-0 (7.98%). The likeliest Monaco win was 0-1 (8.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.53%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
StrasbourgDrawMonaco
43.98% (0.133 0.13) 26.38% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 29.63% (-0.12 -0.12)
Both teams to score 51.06% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.63% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)53.36% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.1% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)74.9% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Strasbourg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.88% (0.063000000000002 0.06)24.12% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.58% (0.092000000000006 0.09)58.42% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
Monaco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.3% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)32.7% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.74% (-0.101 -0.1)69.25% (0.096999999999994 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Strasbourg 43.98%
    Monaco 29.63%
    Draw 26.37%
StrasbourgDrawMonaco
1-0 @ 11.21% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.92% (0.011999999999999 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.98% (0.031 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.23% (0.014 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.78% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.36% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 1.5% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.34% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 43.98%
1-1 @ 12.53% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.89%
2-2 @ 4.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 26.37%
0-1 @ 8.82% (-0.020999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.01% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.93% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.61% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 29.63%

How you voted: Strasbourg vs Monaco

Strasbourg
36.6%
Draw
34.1%
Monaco
29.3%
82
Head to Head
Mar 13, 2022 2pm
Nov 28, 2021 2pm
Monaco
1-1
Strasbourg
Ben Yedder (45+1' pen.)
Fofana (47'), Volland (68')
Ajorque (48' pen.)
Sissoko (16')
Mar 3, 2021 8pm
Sep 27, 2020 2pm
Monaco
3-2
Strasbourg
Ben Yedder (9', 53'), Aguilar (45+1')
Tchouameni (21'), Ballo-Toure (40')
Tchouameni (55'), Disasi (67')
Chahiri (46'), Ajorque (70' pen.)
Thomasson (60')
Jan 25, 2020 7pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG220010286
2Lyon22006246
3Lille21105234
4Marseille21105234
5Toulouse21104134
6Lens21103214
7MonacoMonaco21103214
8Lorient11001013
9Montpellier HSCMontpellier210157-23
10Clermont210147-33
11Angers20202202
12Nice20202202
13NantesNantes20201102
14Brest201134-11
15StrasbourgStrasbourg201123-11
16Ajaccio201112-11
17Rennes201112-11
18Auxerre201136-31
19Reims200238-50
20Troyes3003310-70

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!