MX23RW : Thursday, February 29 23:14:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Nice
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 15
Dec 10, 2023 at 12pm UK
Allianz Riviera
Reims
Nice
2 - 1
Reims
Laborde (55'), Boga (82')
Bard (86'), Ndayishimiye (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Abdelhamid (78')
Foket (61'), Abdelhamid (84'), Matusiwa (86')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Nice and Reims, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nantes 1-0 Nice
Saturday, December 2 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Reims 2-1 Strasbourg
Friday, December 1 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Nice 0-0 Reims

With two pragmatic sides who have enjoyed success at keeping things tight and frustrating opposition attackers, there is a high chance that they could cancel each other out here. Remarkably, five of the last six head-to-heads between these two sides have ended 0-0, with just 19 goals in their last 16 meetings, and a repeat is very possible. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nice win with a probability of 46.06%. A win for Reims had a probability of 27.24% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.96%) and 2-0 (8.74%). The likeliest Reims win was 0-1 (8.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nice would win this match.

Result
NiceDrawReims
46.06% (0.327 0.33) 26.71% (0.041999999999998 0.04) 27.24% (-0.365 -0.37)
Both teams to score 48.64% (-0.367 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.21% (-0.351 -0.35)55.79% (0.356 0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.09% (-0.286 -0.29)76.92% (0.29000000000001 0.29)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.82% (0.0049999999999955 0)24.18%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.49% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)58.51%
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.15% (-0.485 -0.48)35.85% (0.49 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.38% (-0.501 -0.5)72.63% (0.506 0.51)
Score Analysis
    Nice 46.05%
    Reims 27.24%
    Draw 26.7%
NiceDrawReims
1-0 @ 12.3% (0.17 0.17)
2-1 @ 8.96% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 8.74% (0.12 0.12)
3-1 @ 4.24% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 4.13% (0.056 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.18% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.51% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.47% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 46.05%
1-1 @ 12.62% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.67% (0.118 0.12)
2-2 @ 4.6% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 8.89% (0.0040000000000013 0)
1-2 @ 6.48% (-0.084000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.56% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.21% (-0.059 -0.06)
2-3 @ 1.57% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.56% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 27.24%

How you voted: Nice vs Reims

Nice
57.1%
Draw
42.9%
Reims
0.0%
14
Head to Head
Feb 18, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 24
Nice
0-0
Reims
Jan 15, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 19
Reims
0-0
Nice
May 21, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 38
Reims
2-3
Nice
Ekitike (9'), Doumbia (17')
Delort (75' pen., 77', 82')
Dante (25'), Brahimi (90+2')
Aug 8, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 1
Nice
0-0
Reims
Todibo (45+1')
Cafaro (52')
Apr 11, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 32
Nice
0-0
Reims
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG23166154193554
2Brest23127434181643
3MonacoMonaco23125644341041
4Nice2311752215740
5Lille23108533201338
6Lens2310673024636
7Rennes239863527835
8Reims2310493031-134
9Marseille238963325833
10Lyon2384112535-1028
11Toulouse236892531-626
12NantesNantes2374122334-1125
13StrasbourgStrasbourg2367102335-1225
14Le HavreLe Havre235992430-624
15Montpellier HSCMontpellier2358102531-622
16Lorient2357113144-1322
17Metz2345141937-1817
18Clermont2338121636-2017

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!