MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 15:39:40| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 5, 2022 at 3pm UK at Estadio Alfredo Jaconi
Juventude
1 - 0
Fluminense
Claro (32' og.)
Matheus (52'), Soares (73'), Kelven (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ganso (52'), Melo (67'), Manoel (82'), Kennedy (90+1')
Nonato (90+4')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Sunday's Brasileiro clash between Juventude and Fluminense, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventude 1-3 Athletico PR
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Next Game: Corinthians vs. Juventude
Saturday, June 11 at 8.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 5-3 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, June 9 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Next Game: Fluminense vs. Atletico GO
Saturday, June 11 at 11pm in Brasileiro

We said: Juventude 0-1 Fluminense

Juventude make it too easy for opposing teams to transition through the middle of the field, allowing their fair share of scoring chances in the process. Fluzao are not the most dynamic of squads, but they should have enough experience and potency to bury at least one of the many opportunities we anticipate they will have. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventude win with a probability of 36.47%. A win for Fluminense had a probability of 33.32% and a draw had a probability of 30.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventude win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.19%) and 2-0 (7.16%). The likeliest Fluminense win was 0-1 (12.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 13.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Juventude in this match.

Result
JuventudeDrawFluminense
36.47% (0.258 0.26) 30.21% (0.011999999999997 0.01) 33.32% (-0.273 -0.27)
Both teams to score 41.5% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
34.18% (-0.061 -0.06)65.82% (0.058000000000007 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.54% (-0.042 -0.04)84.46% (0.038999999999987 0.04)
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.52% (0.136 0.14)34.48% (-0.139 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.81% (0.147 0.15)71.19% (-0.149 -0.15)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.34% (-0.23 -0.23)36.65% (0.22600000000001 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.56% (-0.23 -0.23)73.44% (0.227 0.23)
Score Analysis
    Juventude 36.47%
    Fluminense 33.31%
    Draw 30.2%
JuventudeDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 13.45% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 7.19% (0.025 0.03)
2-0 @ 7.16% (0.069 0.07)
3-1 @ 2.55% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.54% (0.034 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.28% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 36.47%
1-1 @ 13.5%
0-0 @ 12.63% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.61% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 30.2%
0-1 @ 12.68% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 6.78% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.37% (-0.065 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.27% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.13% (-0.035 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.21% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 33.31%

How you voted: Juventude vs Fluminense

Juventude
30.8%
Draw
38.5%
Fluminense
30.8%
26
Head to Head
Nov 17, 2021 11.30pm
Sep 2, 2021 11pm
Fluminense
1-1
Juventude
Arias (53')
Arias (36'), Xavier (71')
Lucca (68' og.)
Jesus (35')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
KNVB Beker
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Swiss Super League
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Super League
Canadian Open Semi-Finals
8pm
Hurkacz
Ruud
Canadian Open Quarter-Finals
Result
Carreno Busta
Draper
7  6
64 1
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!