MX23RW : Friday, February 23 17:37:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Belarusian Premier League | Gameweek 3
Apr 8, 2023 at 3pm UK
Stadyen Spartak
Belshina
0 - 0
Torpedo-BelAZ

Kolyadko (68'), Kukharchyk (84'), Kharitonovich (90+2'), Yurin (90+2')
FT

Kovalev (13')
Coverage of the Belarusian Premier League clash between Belshina and Torpedo-BelAZ.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Smorgon 1-0 Belshina
Sunday, March 19 at 1pm in Belarusian Premier League
Last Game: Torpedo-BelAZ 2-1 Smorgon
Saturday, April 1 at 2pm in Belarusian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Torpedo-BelAZ win with a probability of 52.29%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Belshina had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Torpedo-BelAZ win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.28%) and 1-2 (9.33%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.05%), while for a Belshina win it was 1-0 (7.79%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
BelshinaDrawTorpedo-BelAZ
22.1% (0.401 0.4) 25.6% (0.24 0.24) 52.29% (-0.64100000000001 -0.64)
Both teams to score 46.94% (-0.171 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.44% (-0.482 -0.48)55.56% (0.483 0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.27% (-0.395 -0.4)76.73% (0.395 0.39)
Belshina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.63% (0.132 0.13)40.36% (-0.13200000000001 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.01% (0.119 0.12)76.98% (-0.11799999999999 -0.12)
Torpedo-BelAZ Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.71% (-0.462 -0.46)21.28% (0.463 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.78% (-0.718 -0.72)54.21% (0.719 0.72)
Score Analysis
    Belshina 22.1%
    Torpedo-BelAZ 52.29%
    Draw 25.6%
BelshinaDrawTorpedo-BelAZ
1-0 @ 7.79% (0.172 0.17)
2-1 @ 5.47% (0.064 0.06)
2-0 @ 3.54% (0.09 0.09)
3-1 @ 1.65% (0.025 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.28% (0.002 0)
3-0 @ 1.07% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 1.3%
Total : 22.1%
1-1 @ 12.05% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 8.59% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 13.29% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
0-2 @ 10.28% (-0.1 -0.1)
1-2 @ 9.33% (-0.055 -0.05)
0-3 @ 5.3% (-0.127 -0.13)
1-3 @ 4.81% (-0.097 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-4 @ 2.05% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.86% (-0.064 -0.06)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 52.29%

Head to Head
Sep 11, 2022 2pm
Belshina
1-3
Torpedo-BelAZ
Chesnokov (8')
Kovalev (17', 38'), Gorbachik (82')
Zaleski (32')
Apr 30, 2022 11am
Torpedo-BelAZ
1-3
Belshina
Premudrov (6')
Chizh (30'), Burko (66'), Kirilenko (90+3')
Troyakov (17', 55'), Slabashevich (31')
Jul 11, 2020 2.30pm
Belshina
2-1
Torpedo-BelAZ
Kovel (10'), Glebko (50' pen.)
Kharitonovich (64'), Kirisov (82')
Kaplenko (7')
Khachaturyan (18'), Syamuk (48')
Mar 27, 2020 3pm
Torpedo-BelAZ
1-0
Belshina
Gorbachik (50')
Kukharchyk (54')

Salimov (45')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Dinamo Minsk28223372215169
2Neman28195460223862
3Torpedo-BelAZTorpedo-BelAZ281213333181549
4BATE BorisovBATE28145949321747
5IslochIsloch28145940291147
6Gomel2811894548-341
7Slavia MozyrSlavia Mozyr28117103230240
8SlutskSlutsk2898113840-235
9FC MinskFC Minsk2889112126-533
10Dinamo BrestDinamo Brest2893163350-1730
11Smorgon2874173058-2825
12Naftan2856172759-3221
13Shakhtyor SoligorskSoligorsk28135105040109
14Energetik-BGUEnergetik-BGU2876152542-174
15BelshinaBelshina2835202161-403

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!